the Rift

Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open]

Nefertari Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
She relaxed completely, her obsidian eyes going blank. She refused to be goaded by this arrogant stallion. "My lord." She spoke through her teeth, a hard, sarcastic tone. "I doubt I would enjoy myself in your company, especially not after what happened earlier today." And then she was turning from him and walking away, refusing him, and refusing the fight she so desperately desired. Calling over her shoulder, she said, "If I were desperate for a fight, then you would have one, raven, but as it is...." She looked back at him, still blank-faced. "I am not that desperate, and I've grown tired of you." And then she was floating away, her hooves carrying her off over the snow. Again she called back to him, "And had you seduced me, it would have been a one-night stand... Nothing more. I daresay you would abandon me the moment after you'd gotten what you desired." And then she paused and looked back, stamping a hoof into the snow. "But, you see, I'm not interested in love of any kind; physical or emotional. Had you found me yesterday, perhaps I would have gone along with your game, and eventually you would have had me."

Messages In This Thread
Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-25-2012, 04:29 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-25-2012, 06:36 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-25-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Nefertari - 10-25-2012, 09:35 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-26-2012, 02:04 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-27-2012, 03:26 AM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-28-2012, 12:54 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-29-2012, 11:13 AM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-30-2012, 11:50 AM