the Rift

Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open]

Abyss Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Abyss
"I must confess that I feel like a monster"

"So you wander away from me! Searching for the next stag to try his hand at winning you. Love, again you judge so quick. I am not most stallions. True, I do desire a pretty piece like yourself on occasion, but I do not take. To take is to ruin a mare forever, to persuade, to convince, is an art form." The stallion smirked at her, his black eyes twinkling. Bluntness, admittance to his true nature amused him. The mare amused him. No longer did she threaten him with her sharpened horn at the ready, now she walked away! Oh, but she was conflicted, she was. So sought to leave and yet turned back.

"To be thwarted by some other stallion, well that's a bitter pill to swallow. Am I not more handsome than the other? More amusing, and witty. Look, I engage you in conversation, I attempt to sate your desire to rend flesh from bone, I offer myself to you on a platter and you turn me down. Mare, were I you I would not be so cold!" He chuckled again, enjoying this new game he played. His satire of courtship amused him, but perhaps she would stay a bit longer. She brought him entertainment, and entertainment was what he sought more than anything else. It was a need for entertainment that he found mares and bred them, it was a need for entertainment that he bloodied his hooves.

"A loveless vixen! Ah, but give me a chance, you'll find me gifted with a gilded tongue. I can turn a phrase, sooth a mare's vanities and her hesitations. Come my darling, don't turn from me so quick. I won't bite...without permission."

Messages In This Thread
Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-25-2012, 04:29 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-25-2012, 06:36 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-25-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Abyss - 10-25-2012, 09:48 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-26-2012, 02:04 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-27-2012, 03:26 AM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-28-2012, 12:54 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-29-2012, 11:13 AM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-30-2012, 11:50 AM