the Rift

the healer {ex-edge- healing}

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

If anyone could convince Lucius it would be Mauja, and she held back adding any more. Surely it would feel better to breathe, no matter how it became fixed. A shake of her head, and a half grin, she returned the snowy stallion's muzzle bump. She placed herself to the healer, letting her look upon her wounds. At the same time her mind was on something that had bothered her for a while. The problem with those who were racists was they were not well at hiding it. They wore it like a coat, instead of an inner, hidden layer. If maybe they quelled those feelings, wearing a mask, and holding onto them wouldn't it be a better pay off? She couldn't say, she was not sure on the matter herself. She had met hornless ones here, and they were much different than the ones from home. It was hard to say what should be.

Holding steady, under the draft's scrutinizing gaze, she decided to speak up on an issue she had. "You don't have to heal it all the way, I've had too many scars of memories stolen from my hide," she would explain in a soft, yet firm tone. Best she could she held still, feeling the warm breath against the gash. Thing began to form, hot pulls of tissue something she would never be use to. Already she felt tremendously better. She went to test the newness, but paused when she felt deeper part of the wound shift in a better way. Tor hornless or not became on a list of decent by her actions. She placed weight to it, then smiled quite pleased. "Much better," she answered, and softened the heigth of her head in a manner of quiet respect, and gratitude. "Thank you."

Attention would go to Lucius, and she would give him a studying gaze, though he seemed to have come closer to take his turn. The hint of a grin marked her lips, but it is put to rest quickly. Face turns in Mauja's direction, she is hoping the rest will come, and briefly waits for his thought on the matter. She snaps her head in Tor's direction. "I'm sure some will come to their senses, they have burns like mine, if not worse."

Messages In This Thread
the healer {ex-edge- healing} - by Tor - 10-09-2012, 05:24 PM
RE: the healer {ex-edge- healing} - by Mauja - 10-10-2012, 07:22 AM
RE: the healer {ex-edge- healing} - by Lucius - 10-10-2012, 04:36 PM
RE: the healer {ex-edge- healing} - by Tor - 10-10-2012, 06:08 PM
RE: the healer {ex-edge- healing} - by Faelene - 10-11-2012, 05:13 PM
RE: the healer {ex-edge- healing} - by Faelene - 10-25-2012, 10:38 PM
RE: the healer {ex-edge- healing} - by Mauja - 10-12-2012, 01:10 PM
RE: the healer {ex-edge- healing} - by Tor - 10-13-2012, 07:54 PM
RE: the healer {ex-edge- healing} - by Lucius - 10-14-2012, 12:02 PM
RE: the healer {ex-edge- healing} - by Tor - 10-18-2012, 05:48 PM