the Rift

Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open]

Nefertari Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
She chuckled darkly. "Ah a stallion with rhymes." Her eyes held sorrow in them for a moment. "Once upon a time I would have fallen for a stag like you." Obsidian lanterns turned cold and hard. "No doubt you would have broken it." She trotted back toward him, and stopped a few lengths away. "Very well, I will stay-- if only because you bring out my anger... And amuse me at the same time." She gave him a small, cold smile. "Not many can do both, and the ones who can't..." She made a sharp jerking motion in the air, her horn slashing through the fog that had begun to settle around them.

She looked him over and said softly, "Other stallions may try and woo me, stallion, but they will not succeed. Just as you will not. Never again shall I bed a stallion-- until one wins my heart." With that said, she sat herself down so as to be immovable. If he tried to get her up, she could easily jab him with her horn or strike out at him; and she would enjoy it. "Perhaps you like pain?" She murmured. "And perhaps that is why you offer your flesh to me. You'll find I don't tear flesh just to tear it-- the taste of blood has become something I enjoy. Must have something to do with my upbringing." Here she flashed a cruel little smile at him, and waited for his reply.

Messages In This Thread
Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-25-2012, 04:29 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-25-2012, 06:36 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-25-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Nefertari - 10-26-2012, 12:35 AM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-26-2012, 02:04 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-27-2012, 03:26 AM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-28-2012, 12:54 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-29-2012, 11:13 AM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-30-2012, 11:50 AM