the Rift

[PRIVATE] Only sleep now
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia

Ophelia watched him rouse with satisfied amusement, feeling quite giddy at the precipice of her predatory ladder. Big blue eyes (what was it with her and blue eyed men?) opened, misty with confusion, and she waited patiently for him to put all of the pieces together. Surely there were a few puzzle pieces laying around he could fit in place - for example that this was the Thistle Meadow, and he was laying in it. The night sky was dark, and the heat of the day had dissipated into a lively, chirping calm.

She listened and snorted in amusement, smirking still. "True, you slept through most of the day," she commented casually, her soft, sweet tones laced with humor and pride. His muscles rippled as he lifted his front end off the ground, though he remained sitting in the grass, his gaze wandering to places that made her brow raise. Unmoving, she stared, her pointed expression lingering as he traced her figure. Was she that remarkable? The twinkling shards of stone caught the moonlight - that she knew, and the light on her forehead was similar to that of a lightning bug. The yellow hues were diffuse and soft against the elegant planes of her face, and she cleared her throat.

Though her light was eclipsed by the flames licking along his wings, burning quietly and harmlessly in his waking hours. She was unperturbed, brow still raised as Tinek clinked together a few of his items, dangling them tauntingly. The dragon enjoyed these shiny things, but he was feeding off of Ophelia's amusement and success. "Find something interesting?" she asked again, her gaze unwavering. Torleik would be jealous, but this was harmless - or so she thought at least. What she wanted was for him to be as proud of her as she was of herself. Capturing the arguably, strongest man in Helovia unawares was quite the accomplishment.

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Only sleep now - by Ophelia - 10-12-2015, 12:47 PM
RE: Only sleep now - by Gaucho - 10-12-2015, 02:02 PM
RE: Only sleep now - by Ophelia - 10-12-2015, 02:38 PM
RE: Only sleep now - by Gaucho - 10-12-2015, 08:59 PM
RE: Only sleep now - by Ophelia - 10-13-2015, 12:00 PM
RE: Only sleep now - by Gaucho - 10-15-2015, 10:33 AM
RE: Only sleep now - by Ophelia - 10-15-2015, 02:57 PM
RE: Only sleep now - by Gaucho - 10-15-2015, 04:15 PM