the Rift

you and me lets be incomplete [imi's tracker]

Dacianna Posts: 55
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 4 Y/O HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
imi
Swept out of sight, rolling up on an ocean,
Let's cut all the ropes and get lost in the moment

When her gaze turned on the other, Dacianna found she didn’t recognise the spotted mare, but offered the same gentle smile to her also “I’m Dacianna, or Daci, if you prefer” she introduced to the pretty unicorn who called herself, Tiva.

Code:
<table align="center" width="720" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="background-color: #d8d3d3;"><tr><td style="background: url('http://i.imgur.com/3Kw0Yzz.png') bottom left no-repeat; padding: 10px 100px 560px 100px; border:solid 8px #d8d3d3"><div style="margin-top: 20pt; margin-left: 10pt; letter-spacing: 0px; font-size: 20px; font-family:Times; text-align: jusitfy; color: #737272; line-height: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px;">
[i]Swept out of sight, rolling up on an ocean,[/i]
<font size="2px"><blockquote>Let's cut all the ropes and get lost in the moment</blockquote></font></div>
<div style="margin-left: 5pt; margin-right: 5pt; margin-top: -20pt;"><p align=justify><font style="font-family:Times;color:#131111; font-size:13px; letter-spacing:0pt; line-height:12pt;">

When her gaze turned on the other, Dacianna found she didn’t recognise the spotted mare, but offered the same gentle smile to her also [b]“I’m Dacianna, or Daci, if you prefer” [/b]she introduced to the pretty unicorn who called herself, Tiva.

</div></td></tr></table>
<div align="center"><sub><a href="http://i-mi.deviantart.com/art/Illuminade-II-563317388">reckless-wingtips</a></sub></div>
Don't let the curtain catch you, cause you've been here before,
The chair is an island darling, you can't touch the floor
--------------------------
force permitted / please tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's go back to simplicity [imi's tracker] - by Dacianna - 10-13-2015, 03:23 AM