the Rift

Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open]

Abyss Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Abyss
"I must confess that I feel like a monster"

"Both?" the stallion tried. She was angry, oh yes, quite angry, "You are strong. A babe would be hard to raise alone, but how can you say a stallion that does not love you will leave you alone to raise a child. In my experience, even stallions that do not love the mare that bore the child love the child enough to help raise it." He sighed. He had illegitimate children somewhere, far from Helovia. It pained him to know that he would never know them.

"I will not stop you." He watched her walk away from him, watched her scream in agony and lash out. Her foal, she missed it whatever it was. He kept his distance, watched her face the pool. He could not see her thoughts, could not realize what she was doing.

"Forgive." His voice carried on the wind loudly, deep and rumbling. He had barely forgiven, had receded into the shell of himself, but the darkness that haunted the mare...it was more blunt and on the surface, more painful. He could see it as it hung in the air.

Someday he would forgive too.

Messages In This Thread
Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-25-2012, 04:29 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-25-2012, 06:36 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-25-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-26-2012, 02:04 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Abyss - 10-26-2012, 06:58 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-27-2012, 03:26 AM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-28-2012, 12:54 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-29-2012, 11:13 AM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-30-2012, 11:50 AM