the Rift

[PRIVATE] Only sleep now
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia

Ophelia watched the way he rolled his shoulders. Was he always this calm and collected? Shouldn't he be somewhat miffed that she had gotten the drop on him? Nothing about his behavior made sense to her, and though she was tempted to read his mind, she decided to let this one play out naturally. There was something to be said for withholding the use of one's powers so as not to further unbalance the ways of the universe. Instead, she held her ground, observing the powerful way he moved, taunting her with words in a way that was cordial. Why did he think she was here?

Carefully, she watched him arch his neck in a masculine way, the thicker crest of his gender a tantalizing display. She narrowed her eyes again, unmoving - even when he took a bold step in her direction. There was not a bone in her body willing to back away or bend to the will of another, and her cloven hooves gripped the dirt harder. Pridefully, she lifted her neck, ears tilting back with her confusion as she tilted her chin upward. The underside of her beck bowed with the strain, and she squared her shoulders, nostrils flaring for signs of danger.

"I stole you," she said quite simply. "I tracked your movements for days to prove my prowess as a spy - to myself and others. You were so very offended the last time I tried to steal from your herd, that I thought it would be an amusing game," she replied honestly, a playful smirk curving her mousy lips. Ophelia winked at him with her violent, red eye. "You are easily the most powerful warrior. Nearly every battle, you've won. Everyone knows of your superior skills, and it's almost as if they are quantifiable. But a spy's accomplishments are not so open, thus I was stuck with how to prove I was strong enough." The pale princess shrugged a little and then grinned.

"So why not steal the greatest warrior? Does that then make me the greatest spy?" Her question was honest, and she looked at him with wider eyes. She hummed thoughtfully, and then shifted her weight onto another hip as Tinek played with one of his amulets still.

[[OOC: Gaucho is only captive for this thread :D no stuff is stolen and he's free to go]]

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Only sleep now - by Ophelia - 10-12-2015, 12:47 PM
RE: Only sleep now - by Gaucho - 10-12-2015, 02:02 PM
RE: Only sleep now - by Ophelia - 10-12-2015, 02:38 PM
RE: Only sleep now - by Gaucho - 10-12-2015, 08:59 PM
RE: Only sleep now - by Ophelia - 10-13-2015, 12:00 PM
RE: Only sleep now - by Gaucho - 10-15-2015, 10:33 AM
RE: Only sleep now - by Ophelia - 10-15-2015, 02:57 PM
RE: Only sleep now - by Gaucho - 10-15-2015, 04:15 PM