the Rift

[OPEN] Parricidal Redemption

Cera the Golden Prince Posts: 419
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Ilaria :: Red Panda :: Heal Brit

Cera
I'm an angel with a shotgun, fighting till the war's won, and I don't care if heaven won't take me back

A brief smile is startled onto Cera's drawn face at Morrigan's greetings, and the introduction of her companion. They are newly bonded, he can tell, for it is second nature to always introduce Ilaria to others. Then again, he'd been but a babe when they'd bonded, and they had grown together like a tree shoving stubbornly through a crack in concrete. Not meant to thrive there, but existing nonetheless. It was enchanting to see them so newly sewn together, and it made him faintly nostalgic for the old days when he and Ilaria were still learning each other. When they didn't know each other inside and out. He couldn't help pointing it out. "You're newly bonded?" Then he turned his eyes to Pongo with a smile. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Pongo." Then his eyes flicked back towards Morrigan. "I pray for many happy years for the four of you," he said softly, sincerely, gaze shifting to include Ignatius and Stone. Cera despised when others did not recognize Ilaria for the individual she was, hated that while he could not hate all bonds like Ampere that others did not have respect for the sanctity of them. That they still saw companions as just animals. Happily, at least, Ignatius also introduced his companion, and Cera felt more at ease. "Greetings to you as well, Stone." 

Ignatius' offer was a surprise, and Cera turned wide eyes to the youth, hope trying to crowd in around the edges of his emerald stare. He hated asking, despised it, and while he wondered if that was exactly why this type of quest had been the one he'd been given, he had never expected Ignatius to actually have the magic he sought. "I...I would be indebted to you, Ignatius. If you could, I would be more than grateful. Thank you," he said, voice a little breathy, eyes alight with wonder. Perhaps good still existed in this world, no matter how the darkness attempted to swallow it. 

An idea further supplemented by Morrigan, offering herself to Cera if he ever needed her, and though his face was bewildered it also clearly displayed the trembling appreciation that they were both trying to help him. "That you are so willing to help shows that you are something far more than you give yourself credit for," he said clearly, her 'may not seem like much' resounding in his head. "Grief and loss...they are not so easily healed, but thank you for offering," and it was not dismissive at all, Cera was far too sincere and humble an individual for that. In fact his tone was rather awed. He'd spent so long alone, that he could hardly fathom anyone actually noticing him again. 

Face turned towards Ignatius, pitifully hopeful, awaiting the chance to get magic to prove himself to his family.

@Erebos
@ Morrigan

Super late but :D
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!

Messages In This Thread
Parricidal Redemption - by Cera - 08-16-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: Parricidal Redemption - by Erebos - 08-19-2015, 04:56 PM
RE: Parricidal Redemption - by Morrigan - 08-21-2015, 04:14 PM
RE: Parricidal Redemption - by Cera - 09-08-2015, 12:13 AM
RE: Parricidal Redemption - by Erebos - 09-19-2015, 12:43 PM
RE: Parricidal Redemption - by Morrigan - 09-25-2015, 12:36 PM
RE: Parricidal Redemption - by Cera - 10-19-2015, 12:45 AM
RE: Parricidal Redemption - by Erebos - 10-25-2015, 12:08 PM