the Rift

Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open]

Cleopatra Selene Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
"I cannot." She whispered, taking a trembling step toward the pool. "Because I hurt... I am in agony... The wounds are still fresh." Another. And another. Then she was there, rearing up and slamming down to break the ice. Her black eyes brimmed with tears. "No more..." She whispered. "No more." She stepped into the water slowly, blinking the tears back from her eyes.

Gasping at the cold, she continued to wade in until she was up to the underside of her belly. The stallion couldn't stop her now... Wouldn't. Why would he care? Of course he wouldn't. She was just another toy to him... He wouldn't care if she did this. And she would. She had to escape. She couldn't go on this way... Couldn't keep this up. Needed love, though she denied that she wanted it, refused to admit she needed it, still hung up over her old family.

But this stallion could not, would not, provide her with true love. She was too far gone for that, too damaged. She knew that even if she did carry his foal, there would be no point to even letting him near it. Too complicated, to grow up in a family where the parents barely had tolerance for each other. She would know. She waded in a little farther, knowing soon hypothermia would set in, and she would freeze to death. Her legs were already numbing, her vision flickering, her lungs slowing in the intake of breaths. Peace. She would finally have peace.

Messages In This Thread
Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-25-2012, 04:29 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-25-2012, 06:36 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-25-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-26-2012, 02:04 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-27-2012, 03:26 AM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-28-2012, 12:54 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-29-2012, 11:13 AM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-30-2012, 11:50 AM