you and me lets be incomplete [imi's tracker]

Dacianna Posts: 55
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 4 Y/O HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
imi
If I told you about my favourite dream
[The one without you]
Would you spit fire at me?

The feeling was dank and eerie, a cacophony of manic noises echoed in the background like a soundtrack to a horror movie, it played on constant repeat, as if a broken phonograph was stuck on the same part of a cracked record. "Hey let's go! We can’t stay here" she wasn’t quite sure where they were coming from and she certainly didn’t want to know.

Code:
<table align="center" width="720" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="background-color: #080a0f;"><tr><td style="background: url('http://i.imgur.com/nV8glXN.png') bottom left no-repeat; padding: 10px 80px 830px 80px; border:solid 8px #000000"><div style="margin-top: 20pt; margin-left: 10pt; font-size: 16px; font-family:Times; text-align: jusitfy; color: #2d3e67; line-height: 6px; letter-spacing: 2px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 8px #000000">
[i]If I told you about my favourite dream[/i]
[align=left]<font size="2pt"><blockquote>[The one without you]</blockquote></font>[/align]
[i][b]Would you spit fire at me?[/b][/i]</div>
<div style="margin-left: 5pt; margin-right: 5pt; margin-top: -10pt;"><p align=justify><font style="font-family:Times;color:#323c52; font-size:13px; letter-spacing:0pt; line-height:12pt;">
The feeling was dank and eerie, a cacophony of manic noises echoed in the background like a soundtrack to a horror movie, it played on constant repeat, as if a broken phonograph was stuck on the same part of a cracked record. <font color="2d3e67">"Hey let's go! We can’t stay here"</font> she wasn’t quite sure where they were coming from and she certainly didn’t want to know.

</div></td></tr></table>
<div align="center"><sub><a href="http://silversummersong.deviantart.com/art/Commission-Dacianna-569565492">silversummersong</a></sub></div>
Don't let the curtain catch you, cause you've been here before,
The chair is an island darling, you can't touch the floor
--------------------------
force permitted / please tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: you and me lets be incomplete [imi's tracker] - by Dacianna - 11-01-2015, 10:17 AM