the Rift

[OPEN] "this is the part where you look at me
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia the Amaranthine
"Musing through memories, Losing my grip in the grey. Fighting to hold on, clinging to just one more day"
Ophelia watched the rest gather and rolled her eyes at the 'who can comfort better' contest that set Tembovu in the defensive. If someone had smothered her with affection at the apex of her grief, she would have turned murderous, but perhaps this is what Mauja needed. She couldn't give it - not like this, so open and seemingly fake. Her heart went out to him. She understood the loss of family, and she knew what it was like to see your family laid out upon the ground. What she did not know was what it was like to lose a child, and she calmed the red seas that painted her hide.

Tembovu took the crown, and that was good. Ulrik was doing... something Ulrik-related. She offered the giant stallion a look of gratefulness, glad that he took up the mantle since he would make a good lead. He was dedicated to the World's Edge and its success, and deep down, she could see that he cared about those who lived within the misty woods.

Mauja laid out then, one with his grief and bent. She thought about the differences between them. How when she lost her mother, she stood so silent and still, frozen as a statue as she watched the body burn. Torleik had been there for her to lean on, but she had been so cold compared to how Mauja was now. Ophelia frowned slightly, only the sounds of metal breaking the silence. That was when she turned to Ulrik.

"Ulrik, what are you doing?" she asked quietly but with a sternly confused expression. Ophelia then took a step closer to Mauja as Tinek landed on her back, seeing Irma and giving the owl a look. The silver dragon then snaked down and approached Mauja's front, understanding from Ophelia's emotions the sadness. Quietly, he attempted to pat Mauja's mane, wanting to work through the white hairs like he did when Phi was anxious.

Coding by Tamme with credits to Sevin | Art by cos-tam

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
"this is the part where you look at me - by Snö - 10-28-2015, 12:01 PM
RE: "this is the part where you look at me - by Ophelia - 11-07-2015, 12:43 PM