the Rift

[OPEN] Mama, wo bist du?

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah
-

Normally, Mesec had a habit of blaming himself when he wasn’t actually at fault but this time he really was. It had been after he was injured that Zero had decided to take on the tiger. But Mesec had been too slow to stop him and he had only been able to watch, horrified, as the colt was injured. Icy hands gripped his stomach and his heart. He was useless to help, the healing magic that could take care of his side forgotten because it was useless to help who he really wanted to. The battle with the tiger was forgotten - the Earth God and Helovians alike banding together to defeat it like they had with the previous monsters.

He lost track of Zero in the chaos but as the crowd began to clear away, there he was - lying unconscious. Little Earth was there, and Gaucho was moving forward - covering the colt with his great wings. Perhaps he had healing powers? Whatever was going on, there was no question on whether he would be going over to see whether Zero was okay, to help if there was any way that he possibly could. Not that he was overly helpful, of course, his magic could only heal his own wounds and they were far from his first priority.

Wincing as his wings folded against his burned side, Mesec moved to stand near Isopia - he would have moved toward Gaucho to check on the colt except a burst of yelling was starting him. Ampere was there, sparking dangerously, and venting her frustration on Isopia. Lucius, having ensured that Najya was safe, swooped overhead to keep an eye on the situation. He immediately favoured Isopia in the fight, having never quite warmed up to the lightning mare, but Mesec’s alliances were not so easily determined. He felt protective of Little Earth, however much she towered over him now, and the violent sparks that were surrounding her worried him. He’d step in in defense of the other demigod if it came to it but how was he supposed to step in front of a mother defending her child. “Ampere.” His voice was calm, concerned, his entire focus on her - adding to the yelling wouldn't help the situation but she needed to calm down. Or, if she needed someone to attack, better him than Isopia.

and that's me, that's me, the boy with the broken halo
that's me, that's me ________________ the devil won't let me be

artwork by the fabulous tamme
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Messages In This Thread
Mama, wo bist du? - by Zèklè - 10-28-2015, 10:26 PM
RE: Mama, wo bist du? - by Isopia - 10-28-2015, 10:39 PM
RE: Mama, wo bist du? - by Gaucho - 11-03-2015, 09:12 PM
RE: Mama, wo bist du? - by Ampere - 11-07-2015, 01:16 AM
RE: Mama, wo bist du? - by Mesec - 11-07-2015, 12:45 PM
RE: Mama, wo bist du? - by Zèklè - 11-07-2015, 03:25 PM