the Rift

[PRIVATE] Bandaids don't fix bullet holes [MOON]

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

"Oh is that so."

Slinking down from skies, the Goddess appeared to descend on a beam of blackened light. Her body was back lit from some unseen source, until her cloven hooves gently touched the ground. Then, her full dazzling lilac splendor was displayed as the natural light was seemingly allowed to touch down upon her. "Bonds plague the lands do they? That's rich, coming from someone who received a first-hand speech from the God of the Earth about the roll companions play. But-" Her wing rose above her shoulder to indicate that she was not looking for a defensive reply from Ampere. "-listening to my brother is not a requirement to do business with me."

Her leonine tail curled around her frame as her pale gaze narrowed with a hidden amusement.

"So you wish to increase the tenure of your magic. You, who have always been the companions advocate - the self proclaimed Mother of Companions." The Goddess' lips turned upwards in a snarl-like smile. Many of the titles that the mortals gave themselves made her laugh. But this one was surely the most gratuitous self-narcissism she'd heard yet.

"I will give you what you seek immediately if you can pass my test. Fail it ... and. Well. The consequences will become immediately obvious. So - defender of companion justice. What say you? Up for a little challenge? It won't take more than a moment.." Her smile widened even as her silver gaze narrowed.

What would it be? Would the Mother of Companions accept her challenge wholesale? Or would she want to know the terms and conditions .. what was at stake. But in the end, did it matter? Wouldn't Ampere do anything for her precious companions?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bandaids don't fix bullet holes [MOON] - by God of the Moon - 11-07-2015, 07:06 PM