the Rift

[OPEN] Treat Yourself [crafting]

Anzanie Posts: 86
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 :: Ages in Orangemoon
Danjah
Anzanie
Nothing splendid was ever created in cold blood.
Heat is required to forge anything.
Every great accomplishment is the story of a flaming heart.
Anzanie caught the flicker of her giant's lobes at her, with sadness within his pools that she simply had never seen before from him. Tembovu was usually the figure of a cool nature with a smile to follow for anybody. Yet now as he stood there before her, evidently with her neck having to arch downwards to see him properly, her friend appeared to look dejected and this felt like she was being crushed by his huge weight. What was wrong? His cranium then began to rise from its low height to her own and he let out just the faintest of smiles. No smile will hide those eyes, the fae thought softly. And she regretted asking about the little item that lay before his daggers as he then immediately returned to his sad state.

What would have appeared like humour from his low voice gave Anzanie the impression he was forcing himself to speak to her. Anzanie decided to smile back warmly, replying in an ultimately soft tone,
"I'm glad someone knows of my ability as I don't." With her pools full of concern she then remained silent waiting for him to explain the little item he had been pondering over in hi own time. Whatever it was, Anzanie guessed that that was the reason for his sadness.

And eventually he did, explaining its importance.

"It's a gift from... from a friend."

A friend? The splashed own experience of a 'friend', dearest Misael, made her a little less naive to what he meant, and she nodded back in reciprocation with a knowing look hidden behind those pale orbs. She was further saddened by Tembovu's explanation of its demise by the betrayal of the leather strap.

But before she could even reply, he made one more comment, which struck Anzanie by surprise. Did it really mean that much to him that he was willing to be rid of it forever? The hurt in this sentence almost made Anzanie feel like the creature who had gifted it him. With a sudden burst of breath she spoke to him in a high pitched voice, almost a sense of urgency in her tone, "I can see in you that you can't throw it. Tembovu..." trying to find the words were hard enough with Anzanie becoming emotional like the pathetic female she was, "You should keep it. Gifts that we gain through relationships are almost as important as the relationship itself, and I think you would severely regret making such a decision." She then added, "And if anybody has caught you then there's every chance in the world that they're going to keep you. For that it will forever be yours." The truth caught in her throat like she was choking. The splashed spoke everything that she believed about the creature that stood before her, a kind brute. He was a large creature who anybody would be lucky to have, and her heart went out to her friend.

And then she thought: what if she created something for him? With her magic she would be able to piece together a beautiful glass chain or something of the like for him to keep it forever. She knew deep down that Tembovu would regret losing this little trinket, so why not give him the means of keeping it? With a small glint of hope in her eyes and a smile across her velveteens, she shook the settled dust off her ivory and mahogany tassles and eagerly burst out the words, "You spoke of the leather strap breaking for it. Allow me to create you another, out of our own special substance!"

" . "

@Tembovu
[Image: K9UH30N5.gif]
Please tag Anzanie in all posts! ♥

Messages In This Thread
Treat Yourself [crafting] - by Tembovu - 11-04-2015, 12:39 AM
RE: Treat Yourself - by Anzanie - 11-06-2015, 08:30 AM
RE: Treat Yourself - by Tembovu - 11-06-2015, 10:14 AM
RE: Treat Yourself [crafting] - by Anzanie - 11-10-2015, 06:05 AM
RE: Treat Yourself [crafting] - by Tembovu - 11-12-2015, 09:32 AM
RE: Treat Yourself [crafting] - by Anzanie - 11-13-2015, 08:40 AM
RE: Treat Yourself [crafting] - by Tembovu - 11-21-2015, 07:24 PM