the Rift

Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open]

Abyss Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Abyss
"I must confess that I feel like a monster"

So suicide was on the mare's brain. The stallion shook his head. No, no, that would never do. If he did not get to give up, nor did she. The stallion paced forward, stopping on the edge of the waters.

"Do not be foolish," he barked out, his tone furious, "You cry at me, your pity ringing in the air. 'My mate left me, my son as well, betrayed and deserted, I am so lost, I cannot love.' And yet you do not try to love. You will chase away every stallion. I admit, I have no great love of the romance that others speak of. Your past is terrible, but you do not know what it is like to watch thousands of loyal followers be cut down before you. No, I am no stranger to agony and yet you do not see me in the water before you. Do not be so foolish." The stallion frowned, unsure as to why he cared. His anger was palatable though, hanging in the air as the mare stepped deeper into the water. Frustrated, he huffed, his breath hanging in the air as he spoke or even opened his maw.

"Kill yourself then. Freeze and drown in this water. Find your sought after peace. Pitiful. You are selfish. There are stallions in this land who will help you. I would have helped you. I am no kindness, I would not love you. I don't believe I can love anyone." The stallion watched her passively. He would not wade into the water himself. His persuasion was probably terribly unpersuasive, but he would not grovel before her.

"When I met you I thought you had fighting spirit. It seems I have been proven wrong."

Messages In This Thread
Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-25-2012, 04:29 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-25-2012, 06:36 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-25-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-26-2012, 02:04 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-27-2012, 03:26 AM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Abyss - 10-28-2012, 11:59 AM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-28-2012, 12:54 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-29-2012, 11:13 AM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-30-2012, 11:50 AM