[PRIVATE] oh noes!

Evangeline the Pure Posts: 199
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 10
Tallis :: Common Orange Dragon :: Fire Breath & Toxic Breath ali
You see her when you close your eyes
Maybe one day you'll understand why

"Evangeline."

At the sound of her name the orange mare turned her head toward the one who had spoken it and, despite herself, she'd found herself hoping that it was Thor even though the voice was so different.  Her heart had fluttered at the very idea of finding him in the forest, but the hope that had shone on her face faded so quickly she had no time to even attempt to put on the mask she usually wore. The only thing she could do was turn her face away from the stallion who had lived in the Edge once upon a time, the stallion who had sired Alysanne's daughter. A daughter that still lived in the Edge and saw her mother on a regular basis, something that Evangeline couldn't help but be jealous of because it was something she wanted with her children. That bond that she'd never been able to properly forge for reasons that she didn't understand.

He asked if everything was alright and typically Evangeline would gather the strength she had, put on a brave face, and say that everything was fine. But she'd traveled so far from home and with each step her facade had cracked and fell away until there was nothing left. She was broken, sad, lonely, and she didn't understand what it was about her that was so undesirable that she continued to be left behind by everyone she came to care about. She didn't know why she continued to allow herself to put her heart on the line when she knew she would only end up hurting in the end.

Why?

"No." She finally whispered because why bother trying to be strong? Why lie and say everything was fine when in reality she wanted to fall apart. "Thor's gone." It was the first time she'd spoken it aloud and as she did so a tear rolled down her cheek. "...I don't know where my children are." Tallis trilled sadly at the overwhelming grief he felt through his bond with Eva. "They... they disappeared after their father left me..." Am I really so horrible? Do I deserve this?

"."

@Miykael

Messages In This Thread
oh noes! - by Evangeline - 10-29-2015, 03:19 PM
RE: oh noes! - by Miykael - 10-30-2015, 11:58 PM
RE: oh noes! - by Evangeline - 11-16-2015, 12:27 PM
RE: oh noes! - by Miykael - 11-29-2015, 02:00 AM