the Rift

you and me lets be incomplete [imi's tracker]

Dacianna Posts: 55
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 4 Y/O HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
imi
Did I build this ship to wreck?

"My diety" she said respectfully to the shrine ravaged by wind "I ask a favour" the roan wondered if she would be heard by the Moon, or if she should simply pay her respects and leave. Besides, Dacianna was formerly a riftian who had already been saved by a God of Helovia, perhaps it was overly bold of her, but if one did not ask one did not get.

The sun sat low as evening had begun to fall and Dacianna waited for an answer.

image credits

Code:
<center><table width="650" height ="400" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td style="background: url('http://i.imgur.com/kgLaMUv.png') center top no-repeat; padding: 620px 0px 0px 0px; border:solid 2px #5d3405"><center><div style="margin-top: 30px; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 23px; text-align: jusitfy; color: #4f453e; line-height: 12px; letter-spacing: 2px;"> Did I build this ship to wreck?</div></center><br><table align="center" width="600" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td style="border:solid 1pt #5d3405; background-color:#4f453e;"><div align="justify"; style="color:#050404; padding: 40px 50px 40px 50px; font-family:Georgia; font-size:9pt; letter-spacing:0px; line-spacing:14px; line-height:12px; text-shadow: none;">
[b]"My diety"[/b] she said respectfully to the shrine ravaged by wind [b]"I ask a favour" [/b]the roan wondered if she would be heard by the Moon, or if she should simply pay her respects and leave. Besides, Dacianna was formerly a riftian who had already been saved by a God of Helovia, perhaps it was overly bold of her, but if one did not ask one did not get.

The sun sat low as evening had begun to fall and Dacianna waited for an answer.

</div></td></tr></table></center>
</td></tr></table>
<a href="http://danjahmouse.deviantart.com/art/AT-POSITIVELY-LOST-ME-573147342">image credits</a></center>
Don't let the curtain catch you, cause you've been here before,
The chair is an island darling, you can't touch the floor
--------------------------
force permitted / please tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: you and me lets be incomplete [imi's tracker] - by Dacianna - 11-20-2015, 09:42 AM