the Rift

[OPEN] Treat Yourself [crafting]

Anzanie Posts: 86
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 :: Ages in Orangemoon
Danjah
Anzanie
Nothing splendid was ever created in cold blood.
Heat is required to forge anything.
Every great accomplishment is the story of a flaming heart.
The massive brute grinned at her words and this gave Anzanie some form of comfort, something told her that she was able to give him the reassurance that right now, she believed Tembovu really needed. A large creature with a kind heart would never truly be resilient to the pains of life, and in particular, love. And with her own rather premature experiences of love in Helovia, even the naive princess knew that no one was resistant to it.

But her friend's happiness waned, and Anzanie immediately saw the demons come back to haunt his cranium. The stag appeared to be in turmoil, in a struggle against his thoughts of what was best in these circumstances. But Anzanie decided for him: her dainty pillars swiftly moved over the long grass of the Edge to be closer to him, trying to give her friend further encouragement. With a sweet smile, the splashed whispered kindly to him,
"You're never alone, my friend."

And with that she stiffened herself back up, letting her splashed pelt feel the dying heat of Tallsun as it was giving way to Orangemoon. With a new season came new problems and right now the Glazier needed to fix one last issue before moving forth to the next set of problems...

But Tembovu seemed so caught up in his brain's workings that he had forgotten that she had promised him her skills to keep the trinket close to him. She silently let this go as he then began his own little investigation into her own little treat, something that Anzanie felt she did not yet deserve. But she gave in to Tembovu's own want for it, believing that she did in fact deserve her own item.

"Tell me, where did you come from?"

Tembovu's words were low and his azure orbs gave her a seemingly meaningful expression as he spoke those words, and Anzanie reciprocated in the same low volume voice, except with a strikingly contrasting high pitch, "I came from Irrespitine. I doubt anybody in Helovia has heard of it before, as I have not come across someone who used to be there either..." Anzanie sighed with a heavy heart, her pale orbs showing the memories hurting her inside, "As I remember it, it was a tropical desert, something similar to how I imagine Dragon's Throat would be if it bore more greenery. I was part of the dyansty that ruled over the kingdom. I was soon to be married off to a suiter and I take the place of my mother, whilst my suiter would rule the lands after my father. It was something that I had never taken particularly seriously, until I was taken away from it all... But enough of that!" The hesitancy to remain in those memories of her old homeland gave her reason to end her pitiful little story. She hoped Tembovu had enough backstory from that to help her decide on her trinket. As she grew further and further into an Edge member, the further Anzanie was moving away from the naive little princess she had been when she was cast into the ocean. She was becoming another...

" . "
image credits

@Tembovu
OOC: I'm sorry this is so crappy! :c
[Image: K9UH30N5.gif]
Please tag Anzanie in all posts! ♥

Messages In This Thread
Treat Yourself [crafting] - by Tembovu - 11-04-2015, 12:39 AM
RE: Treat Yourself - by Anzanie - 11-06-2015, 08:30 AM
RE: Treat Yourself - by Tembovu - 11-06-2015, 10:14 AM
RE: Treat Yourself [crafting] - by Anzanie - 11-10-2015, 06:05 AM
RE: Treat Yourself [crafting] - by Tembovu - 11-12-2015, 09:32 AM