the Rift

Ta-Ta-Ta-Ta-Ta-Ta Touch me! [God of the Earth/Spark]

Xira Posts: 67
Up For Adoption atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.2 hh :: 7 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Kye :: Red-Footed Falcon :: Read Adoptable
XIRA</style>
& Kye</style>

The past... she worried it would simply haunt her. But wasn't it important that she understand it as well as the present? Especially if some day she hoped to gaze into the future- yes, the power would be imperative. And if it meant anything to her, which it didn't, the ability would undoubtedly help her fulfill her duties as a herd informant. "Very well, you may assign me my task," The young roan said with a sort of defeated submission that all who are prideful carry.

Around her she was overwhelmed by the constant whistles of Kye. The bird had grown frantic again, and angry as well. Sacrifice Xira kept hearing in her mind. Compromise. The pegasus mare did her best to shake it off and ignore the jibes in reference to her deference, but they stung. It was hard enough to accept her recent falling into place within the herd- she could not handle being faced by the reality of her convention once more. Xira turned from the God and looked out over the veins, keeping her ears pricked in anticipation of a reply but feeling too ashamed to speak.

[[Thank you for the clarification, I was unsure as to what the extent of her powers could be. So this can be upgraded later to include future?]]

NOTHING I CAN SAY WILL PURIFY MY FOOLISH TONGUE.</style>

image by onigiri-kun @ flickr.com</style>

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ta-Ta-Ta-Ta-Ta-Ta Touch me! [God of the Earth/Spark] - by Xira - 10-28-2012, 09:12 PM