the Rift

[OPEN] Garden Grays

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind

Just as Tilney hoped, the scarlet fellow replied without any annoyance to his tone. Perhaps he had found someone just as friendly as he; which was rare, Tilney found. His maw curled into a smile and he allowed his stones to step closer to the winged stranger, his eyes tracing ever so enviously over the feathered limbs. Tilney was a grateful being, never jealous of much except when it came to wings. Words could not describe how much this stag longed to fly. He wished to fly over tree tops, fly to heights deemed impossible for un-winged folk such as he.
The russet introduced himself. Rift. It seemed a fitting name for a brilliant pegasus such as he. The name was sharp off the tongue, quick and simple. "Rift! a great name" Tilney chanted, stepping closely in front of whom he considered a friend already. 

"I am Tilney" His barky crown was bowed in respect for the smaller stallion. The other was more nimble and jaded then he who was so tall and muscular. Heaviness and still learning what to do with his maturing bodice was one of Tilneys current downfalls; Growing four year olds often had embarrassing days. Tilney then recalled Rift quizzing him on his introduction and shook his lofty mane. Silly me was Tilneys only thought. "I am not native to Helovia, no" He began, words cool and friendly "The land I am from is far, far from here".

His nose turned towards the sky, thinking wistfully of his homeland. It had been so long. Briefly he wondered of his mother, his father and his sisters and brother. Where were they now? It was only then that he remembered the very reason he had ventured to the grove; Carlisle was still no where to be seen.
"Actually, I am looking for my sister. She's small and I worry for her... you wouldn't mind helping me locate her would you?"

tilney
And Oh there is more to this life

@Rift

(PS. Go to Tilneys profile and read the bit about Carlisle in tilneys personality. Will clear some things up xD)

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
Garden Grays - by Rift - 11-22-2015, 03:36 PM
RE: Garden Grays - by Tilney - 11-25-2015, 08:49 PM
RE: Garden Grays - by Rift - 11-25-2015, 09:58 PM
RE: Garden Grays - by Tilney - 11-26-2015, 10:44 PM
RE: Garden Grays - by Rift - 11-27-2015, 06:59 PM
RE: Garden Grays - by Tilney - 11-28-2015, 01:01 AM
RE: Garden Grays - by Rift - 11-28-2015, 04:19 AM