the Rift

[OPEN] Garden Grays

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind

The other approached just as he did and soon they were stepping side by side. The playful bump to his shoulder sent a happy laugh from Tilneys maw. There was something so refreshing about meeting Rift, his heart was buzzing with happiness and anticipation. A feeling came to him that there were many adventures to be shared with his new friend. 
The others countenance mirrored his own and tilney could tell he must be thinking the same thing about how ind and friendly he was. So many other Helovian males were either intimidating or arrogant or a horrible mix of both. 

"oh, you will!?" Tilney cheered, his front feet dancing with excitement as his companion agreed to help him find his sister. "Thank you!" marble stones took him leaping forwards a few strides from the scarlet stag and he looked back, verdant eyes sparkling "She's smaller then you and I, her hide is a similar tone to mine. Splashes of white cover her and flowers twine through her antlers, her hair as well!"

"She also wears a green scarf but she looses it a lot" he laughed as he spoke, feet hardly able to keep still. With Rifts help i'll find her! "With you up above we'll find her in no time". Jealousy had hit him again. He wished he could just beat his wings and be right above the tree tops, out of anyone reach. Setting off, Tilney took to a soft lope to thread between trees, keeping an eye on the sky.

tilney
And Oh there is more to this life

@Rift

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
Garden Grays - by Rift - 11-22-2015, 03:36 PM
RE: Garden Grays - by Tilney - 11-25-2015, 08:49 PM
RE: Garden Grays - by Rift - 11-25-2015, 09:58 PM
RE: Garden Grays - by Tilney - 11-26-2015, 10:44 PM
RE: Garden Grays - by Rift - 11-27-2015, 06:59 PM