the Rift

Don't Fear The Dead, They Make The Best Friends [open]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica
F a e l e n e
Who’s to know if your soul will fade at all? The one you sold to fool the world.

Charcoal irises wanted to watch the bone drop, but held steady to his dark eyes instead. There was something she needed to watch out for. Name to mind, her ears turned back around, her chin lifting to watch him take off on another aimless run. Faelene would casually let her head lower, listening to his response. "Kill, I don't often play," she said, a colder tint to her tone. The expression to her face of ease remained.

A narrowed, studying stare she caught each movement from his green and dark suit. The way he seemed ready like a hunter to its prey. She had no mind to be prey, and was trying to decipher how innocent he really was. A twtich shot across her forehead to stop scrutinizing him so close, her curved brows rose above her eyes. Oh they seemed to ask. "You look like you could, but I could show you lively friends have their fun." A smile drawing up the side of her ink toned lips almost in match to his. If it were not for the dead deer incident she would be lost to what he was speaking, and quite worried. Even now she was probably dancing on a dangerous line. Something that scared, and held her.

The muscular beast drifted close again, it was with a steady visage she held still while he inspected her mane. He was puzzled by the red blood colored mane. "When I was born my mother was forced to bleed so it left me with a reminder." If he understood, she would watch and wait. An eased breath, she let out a laugh at his remark. "Would you like me to be plain?" The lady would ask, she preferred being strange to boring, or like everybody else. A prance forward, and a coy smirk she would ask, "You ready to play?"

Messages In This Thread
Don't Fear The Dead, They Make The Best Friends [open] - by Slaiter - 10-25-2012, 10:00 PM
RE: Don't Fear The Dead, They Make The Best Friends [open] - by Faelene - 10-28-2012, 11:18 PM