the Rift

If I Leave My Grin Behind [open]

Chester Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Chester
You are now invited to the other side of sanity

The white horse with a branch on his head comes into view, instantly attracting Chester’s attention. He is old, that is easy to tell, yet intriguing, and the little unicorn is interested enough to emerge from his green cave. The bitter feeling of homesickness lingers, but has been temporarily pushed aside in order to investigate the newcomer. He chooses to slink today rather than dance merrily, his hunting cat attitude bringing him closer one deliberate step at a time. He is surreal against his backdrop of evergreens, snow, and brown earth, a vision of pink and purple, and he takes comfort in this fact. In this land of washed out color, he at least pops, brilliant and uncanny. Tail lashes, adding to the catlike demeanor he tries so hard to recapture, and yellow eyes almost glow.

Jabberwock, he decides. The stallion reminds him of the beast with his ancient wisdom. Of course, the wisdom of the pale one has yet to be determined, but names can change. Lilting voice speaks, eerie and high compared to the quiet state of the trees. “Lost your way?”

He is both friend and foe, yet neither. None have ever understood the intentions of the strange pony, even those who put up with his nonsense long enough to try. Riddles, lies and truths mixed together in a complex web that leaves others floundering whilst he skips along the strands like a deranged spider. “The woods are not safe. You may find a knight with a vorpal sword.”

OOC:
Walking the walk
Talking the talk
Thinking my thoughts

Messages In This Thread
If I Leave My Grin Behind [open] - by Chester - 10-28-2012, 01:18 AM
RE: If I Leave My Grin Behind [open] - by Myrddin - 10-28-2012, 03:31 PM
RE: If I Leave My Grin Behind [open] - by Chester - 10-28-2012, 11:59 PM
RE: If I Leave My Grin Behind [open] - by Myrddin - 10-29-2012, 10:23 AM
RE: If I Leave My Grin Behind [open] - by Chester - 10-29-2012, 11:30 AM
RE: If I Leave My Grin Behind [open] - by Myrddin - 10-29-2012, 12:21 PM
RE: If I Leave My Grin Behind [open] - by Chester - 10-30-2012, 07:00 PM