the Rift

[OPEN] On a tree in the garden I carved your name

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
Auriel
A lopsided grin spread to my lips as Shida rambled on about the bridge and her leader hulk-smashing people. I laughed for the first time in years (I think it's been years, at least). I laughed even more when Princess began to snap at my smoke. Laughing made me feel all fuzzy inside. Maybe I could fix what's left of our dysfunctional family after all.

My smile faded as Shida talked about Mom. I shook my head, gaze falling to the ground. I knew she was right about Mom majorly fucking up, but I wasn't sure I'd go as far as to not forgive her. "Shida, she's - she's all we got left [all we have left a life un-lived and a simpler time]," I spoke softly, delicately. "I don't know if I want to let her go that easily," my voice trailed off, thick with fear and uncertainty.

I studied Shida as she looked around, contemplating my question for a moment. I laughed and nodded when she remarked about the sand getting in her cracks. I could see that being tremendously annoying. I raised a brow at her mention of being a warrior. Damn. My little explosion is all grown up. Does that make her a nuke now or something?

I smirked when she mentioned hotties, my cheeks growing warm. I hadn't really given that part of a adulthood much consideration. Furthermore, I hadn't really considered Shida growing up and exploring that part of adulthood, either. But now that she mentioned it...

"Do you like anyone? Like - like like?" I teased, grinning and sliding around to Shida's side so I could nudge her shoulder with my wing. I was playful about it, but shit, I cared a lot about whether she was falling for anyone. I wasn't about to let her go through that part of growing up without me.
she belongs to the fire
Image Credit
She walks in starlight in another world.
She is far away. She...she is far, far away from me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: On a tree in the garden I carved your name - by Auriel - 11-28-2015, 07:02 PM