the Rift

[PRIVATE] Everglow

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

Why was I here?

Maybe to check on my mother from afar? Had she noticed my disappearance yet? If she had, why wasn't she looking for me? Maybe she figured I was fine. Nothin to worry.

But I knew the dangers of being on the steppe. My mother kept a tight ship as a corporal, and there are sure to be patrols on the steppe, at some point. But I needed to see it again. So I had traveled back to the north, to feel the cold air on my black coat, the wintery weather in which I had been born into.

I moved to a roach, one I recognized. I had met someone here, Cetan. And then he had disappeared. He had been skittish, and nearly fallen to his death when I had accidentally startled him. It wasn't like I had snuck up on him though. A smile pushed my lips up when I thought of it, and my eyes lifted to look into the Basin below. Flecks of occasional movement caught my eyes, but from here, I couldn't tell most of them apart.

My head turns slowly, and my body follows. I head further north, each step taking me further into the vast white landscape. I had lost track of time, and I was no longer paying attention. Eventually I was bound to come across another soul.

The scent of a stallion reaches my nostrils, and my eyes move up to across the white tundra. He is black against it, like I was. A contrasting difference to the snowy drift. Dark in the brightness. His wings are relaxed on either side of him, and I wonder, why is he all alone?

Slowly I move closer, taking my sweet time. I am behind him, and I'm unsure of what I should do. Confront him? Make conversation? I resist the urge to sigh, and I move easily around him. As I pass, my head turns to look at him as I pass. I hesitate as I pass his front end, for he was quite lovely. But eventually my foot touches the ground adpnd I continue past him, my face eventually turning away as ?I may have sashayed away.

Would you stop me from walking away pretty bird? I really hope you do pretty bird.

"talk talk talk talk "

I HAD A HEART THEN
but the queen has been overthrown

full image

@Rhoa

Messages In This Thread
Everglow - by Rhoa - 11-28-2015, 11:49 AM
RE: Everglow - by Glacia - 11-28-2015, 11:08 PM
RE: Everglow - by Rhoa - 12-01-2015, 08:42 PM
RE: Everglow - by Glacia - 12-01-2015, 11:27 PM
RE: Everglow - by Rhoa - 12-01-2015, 11:42 PM
RE: Everglow - by Glacia - 12-02-2015, 12:31 AM