the Rift

[OPEN] Let's Have a Tea Party

Megaera the Sunspear Posts: 306
Absent Abyss atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 h :: 8 [Birdsong] HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwaihir :: Golden Eagle :: None Laine
The golden stag was much diminished since she had seen him last, bruised and bloodied from battles and who knew what other misfortunes. It seemed that there was a sickness that held him in its grip, for as the creators tried to babble out an appeal to Gaucho his words came in between a series of wracking coughs. Even in such a state, the creature stirred no sympathy in the heart on the irascible sultana.

Drawing up to her full hight, little as that may be next to these two stallions, the Sunspear kept her eyes fixed on the golden. Her stare was a solid wall of disgust and disdain only breaking when she glanced at Gaucho when the Wildfire broke his silence—it was a pity that the Wildfire didn’t think to inform her of this would-be intruders status as well, but Meg took Gaucho’s introduction as a go-ahead. Sultana of Dragon’s Throat… DAMN STRAIGHT, BITCH! The crumbling man seemed to look to Gaucho to shield him from her wrath, trying to make it sound as though it was he that had been attacked without provocation. She laughed at that, a single cold bark of derision that was so very unlike the Sultana. Meg took a confident step towards Thranduil; whoever he is, she thought, he had power here. “I wouldn’t call it thievery to stop a blade in its path toward one of my own, and don’t think to try and pass off fighting for the Moon as an honorable endeavor.”

She leaned even closer, dark eyes burning with a steady and threatening fury, unconcerned of catching the sickness she had already been rid of. “First you threaten Cera’s life with your dumb stick and now dare to bring your sickness to infect my herd?” Her words dripped from her mouth slowly, each one inching more towards a growl. It didn’t matter that her side were beginning to swell with child, it didn’t matter that this creature, already so beaten, would make for a poor opponent, she wanted little more than she wanted to grind in into the dust and ensure this slimy agent of the Moon could never disturb her piece of mind again. “Give me a reason why your blade shouldn’t be the only thing I take from you.”

@Thranduil @Gaucho
image credits
FAC FORTIA ET PATERE
be brave and endure
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Megaera in all posts ::

Messages In This Thread
Let's Have a Tea Party - by Thranduil - 10-10-2015, 09:26 PM
RE: Let's Have a Tea Party - by Gaucho - 10-11-2015, 10:41 PM
RE: Let's Have a Tea Party - by Megaera - 10-12-2015, 12:00 AM
RE: Let's Have a Tea Party - by Random Event - 10-12-2015, 11:48 PM
RE: Let's Have a Tea Party - by Thranduil - 10-25-2015, 06:44 PM
RE: Let's Have a Tea Party - by Gaucho - 11-20-2015, 04:01 PM
RE: Let's Have a Tea Party - by Megaera - 11-29-2015, 04:24 PM
RE: Let's Have a Tea Party - by Thranduil - 12-08-2015, 10:46 PM
RE: Let's Have a Tea Party - by Gaucho - 12-11-2015, 09:47 PM