the Rift

Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open]

Abyss Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Abyss
"I must confess that I feel like a monster"

As she plunged from the water, the stallion smirked, his mission accomplished. The mare was bitter, angry, and he knew that he would get no further with her. She would not sate his desire to have her, nor would she attack him so readily. He watched her without emotion save for the smug look on his maw. Her reactions to his taunts had been expected.

"Then I suppose you had better learn to help yourself instead of begging for pity. If no one will help you, forge your own help or be bitter and miserable. You are not helpless, nor are you dependent on others for their help. So what if your mate left you? So what if your son abandoned you? My mate is dead. Torn to pieces and scattered for the crows to eat. My children? I had six, all slain before my eyes. A herd numbering hundreds now rotted corpses scatter across the plains, a feast for the vultures. You were abandoned and hurt...those that killed my herd intended on destroying me, yet I do not beg your pity." His tone was harsh, cold, unforgiving.

He gazed at her evenly, her next rampage stereotypical. Mares desired equality yet they act inferior. Her temper tantrum had been one that he had watched a hundred other mares throw. He scoffed when she finished.

"You did not give me a chance to treat you as an equal, you lashed out at me from the beginning. Perhaps if you had greeted me rather than threatened me when we first met you would have uncovered a kind stallion. If you treat all stags like I, you will be lonely for life. And that alone is your fault."

Messages In This Thread
Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-25-2012, 04:29 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-25-2012, 06:36 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-25-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-26-2012, 02:04 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-27-2012, 03:26 AM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-28-2012, 12:54 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Abyss - 10-29-2012, 10:36 AM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-29-2012, 11:13 AM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-30-2012, 11:50 AM