the Rift

[PRIVATE] I'm glad you're alive now let me fucking kill you
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

GAUCHO
I'd bring you further roses but it does you no good.

It pained Gaucho, in his own silent way, to watch Ampere bear the entire burden of Zero's injury. After all, wasn't Gaucho equally as responsible in this? Shouldn't he be? But it was clear that he wasn't - for better or worse, without his blessing or perhaps with his implied consent - Ampere was the one raising the lightning-backed boy.

"Why he there at all?" Gaucho asked - the hushed and gruff words meant only for Ampere. He knew perfectly well what children were capable of - knew that even if Ampere had told him to stay at home, that he might still have refused. And yet in everything that the blue boy did and said, it wasn't clear to Gaucho that such an order had ever been given. He didn't mean to allow judgement to creep into his voice, but it was difficult. The blue chastised the boy for being incapable, but surely, had Gaucho been a part of his formative years, that couldn't have been changed? But he had been pushed out, hadn't been allowed to be near him. Gaucho could have trained him, made the boy understand why it was he was not yet ready to enter into a battle, rather than simply telling him that he wasn't able to.

But there was that..

Still, it was unclear if Gaucho's question to Ampere was meant as lover? to his mate, from a concerned Father, or from her Sultan. His role with Ampere - and with Zero - that the lines were decidedly blurred. Still, his concern for them both, remained.

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm glad you're alive now let me fucking kill you - by Gaucho - 12-02-2015, 10:53 AM