the Rift

[PRIVATE] i need serenity

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa
I've cried, and you'd think I'd be better for it, but the sadness just sleeps, and it stays in my spine the rest of my life.

The girl of the night spoke sheepishly, as if she had done wrong. Glancing around, Elsa wasn’t quite sure why. As far as she knew, this land was unclaimed to anyone. She thought it to be part of the lands that no one will ever be able to tame. So Elsa let out a small laugh at the question of her living here. Hardly, these towering green reeds were anything but homey. Even if she had the choice to live here, Elsa would decline in the blink of an eye. ”No, I don’t. I live in the World’s Edge, which is actually quite a ways that way,” She said, motioning to the west. As nice as the Edge was, it was very secluded and quite a distance away from any of the lands. In essence, it was its own little land island. At least it had nice weather all the time.

Edgar peeped in his own hello, pushing Elsa to introduce him instead of musing on the lands. Lands were boring, and Edgar was very interesting according to himself. ”This is Edgar, and I am Elsa.” The bird lifted a wing in waved in his own tiny hello. The poor fellow thought he was going to grow to be a bird of prey. Unfortunately the little mister barely made it a foot in height. ”Do you live in one of the lands in Helovia?” She questioned. A mare like herself seemed a prime target for the prowling suitors that lived amongst the herds. Unfortunately, if she did live somewhere, it wasn’t in the Edge. Elsa suspected she may be a mare of the Throat, since that’s where all the uh… provocative ones go. Take Bucephalus and that creepy ass blue mare with lightening marks, for example. She seemed worth enough of that attention.

Edgar rolled around on her head, still begging to be the star of the show as he offered a beak-y smile to their new found friend. His dark blue eyes shifted constantly and he looked like a possessed toy doll. ”I have no idea what he is doing on my head, but seriously, if he’s creeping you out let me know,” she mumbled. For as social a bird he was, he still had the etiquette of a pig. And not even a smart pig, he was stupid pig. He was a pig who was dropped on his head, rolled from a truck, and used as a basketball. That’s how “fancy” he was.

"talk"

image credits

@Serenity
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
i need serenity - by Serenity - 11-23-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: i need serenity - by Elsa - 11-27-2015, 09:33 AM
RE: i need serenity - by Serenity - 11-29-2015, 07:51 PM
RE: i need serenity - by Elsa - 12-02-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: i need serenity - by Serenity - 12-02-2015, 06:11 PM
RE: i need serenity - by Elsa - 12-07-2015, 09:06 AM
RE: i need serenity - by Serenity - 12-10-2015, 07:17 PM