the Rift

[OPEN] Treat Yourself [crafting]

Anzanie Posts: 86
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 :: Ages in Orangemoon
Danjah
Anzanie
Nothing splendid was ever created in cold blood.
Heat is required to forge anything.
Every great accomplishment is the story of a flaming heart.
Tembovu's apparent shock in his tone and body language made Anzanie smile sweetly. The splashed was going to have to realise some day that she was not known for her regal blood here, not like back in her homeland. She was never going to be a blue-blood in this land, and that was something the young creature was going to have to deal with before it consumed her. But she shook away these panging thoughts and let the humour of Tembovu's question get the better of her character,
"Ha, a dynasty, yes. I come from a long line of ancestors who ruled the kingdom of Irrespitine and the bordering lands. It was my future..." the sadness washed over in her pools and her cranium held low, thinking of what might have been. But she then attempted to brighten up, evident that her sadness was not helping her friend's dejected feelings, and so she pushed it away with a bumbling and exasperated tone, "But this is my future now!"

Her future was apparent to her right now. The naive little creature that had stepped into these lands some moons before was now the Glazier of the World's Edge, and was seeded with the crown of her unknown love. Her belly was swelling with the secret and she could not hide it, not like she could hide the father. But all this was how it was supposed to be, right? Fate and all?

And in the midst of her troubled thoughts the massive brute caused her to hurl her lobes back to his vicinity and listen t his questions. She smiled once more, letting her soft velveteens crease into a beautiful smile that was becoming of her sooth, mahogany and ivory pelt, "I was the princess, my friend. I have three siblings, all brothers. But in the end they all found their own lands in the neighbouring kingdoms that were annexed and they ruled with their queens, so that left me."

But what Anzanie had not anticipated was the fact that this had been a way of allowing Tembovu to think of a fitting crafted item for herself. The splashed heard the words and lapped them up with a faint glow of desire. His suggestion seemed hesitant but the fae almost sprang into action with a smile jokered over her skull and her tassles being waved in the air as her body took independent action, "A glass crown! Yes! That sounds perfect my dearest Tembovu!" Her pale pools lit up with happiness and a new-found love for her friend. He wanted her to retain her past, and for that she was forever grateful. With her excitement she stepped forward to touch the bottom of his right shoulder with her velveteens in gratitude, before soothly saying, "That would mean everything to me, my friend."

And with that Anzanie suddenly remembered her own favour to him: his glass chain. She beckoned towards the claw that still remained on the ground and she said in her typical high pitched voice, "But before anything for me, I want to sort out your keepsake."

" . "
image credits

@Tembovu [I'm so sorry about how long this has taken! I hope it's not too shabby for the time either, I might be a bit rusty <3]
[Image: K9UH30N5.gif]
Please tag Anzanie in all posts! ♥

Messages In This Thread
Treat Yourself [crafting] - by Tembovu - 11-04-2015, 12:39 AM
RE: Treat Yourself - by Anzanie - 11-06-2015, 08:30 AM
RE: Treat Yourself - by Tembovu - 11-06-2015, 10:14 AM
RE: Treat Yourself [crafting] - by Anzanie - 11-10-2015, 06:05 AM
RE: Treat Yourself [crafting] - by Tembovu - 11-12-2015, 09:32 AM
RE: Treat Yourself [crafting] - by Anzanie - 11-13-2015, 08:40 AM
RE: Treat Yourself [crafting] - by Tembovu - 11-21-2015, 07:24 PM
RE: Treat Yourself [crafting] - by Anzanie - 11-22-2015, 09:13 AM
RE: Treat Yourself [crafting] - by Tembovu - 11-28-2015, 01:45 AM