the Rift

[PRIVATE] go on, say it

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind
the fate of glass is to break
It wasnt long until he reached her; a few of his lofty strides was all it took. Without her invitation he reached his head over her neck, tightly embracing his friend. They had only met once but their jorney back to his previous home at the basin was one full of laughter and joy. He had noticed the second he laid eyes on his golden friend that she was not in high spirits as she had ben the day they met. She distracted him with quizzes of her own, asking where he had gone, how he had been.
"I've been very well thank you Rex,-" (He didn't seem to require an invitation to start giving her nicknames either it seemed) "I am a nurse at the Edge now!" His front feet left the ground momentarily in the excitement, he couldn't wait to tell her about his new home. He then remembered the gloomy face her saw only moments ago, staring into the bloody water. "come on, walk with me" He gestured away from the water and towards the groves of red-leafed trees that crowded the sky and horizon.

"You don't look happy, Rexanna" He gently whispered, verdant gaze looking her her ocean blue eyes with concern. "What has happened? Talk to me" He pleaded, knowing she would feel like a load had fallen from her whither. Tucking his knees under his belly, he nestled himself at the trunk of one of the vermillion trees right by the waters edge. Flicking his cream tail, he gestured for her to join him. His front legs dangled in the red water, green watch trying to see below the surface. He wondered what was down there in that red, bloody darkness. Had she met an unhappy end with someone? Had a stallion taken her heart and burnt it? There were many possibilities on why his friend was not herself. In truth, He wasn't totally himself either and had things on his mind... or someone on his mind. 

@Rexanna

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
go on, say it - by Rexanna - 12-08-2015, 02:56 AM
RE: go on, say it - by Tilney - 12-08-2015, 04:41 AM
RE: go on, say it - by Rexanna - 12-08-2015, 05:07 AM
RE: go on, say it - by Tilney - 12-11-2015, 06:00 AM
RE: go on, say it - by Rexanna - 12-14-2015, 02:09 AM
RE: go on, say it - by Tilney - 01-06-2016, 05:35 AM