[PRIVATE] Everglow

Rhoa Posts: 175
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 3 HP: 65 | Buff: ENDURE
Odd
Rhoa
Like ships in the night

Her wish is my command...

Her words open within me and invitation of the sort that I've never experienced. I feel a glow somewhere deep inside, an unfurling and unfolding of opportunity and raw desire. I feel the shackles of a family who was never there for me, suddenly falling from my shoulders, burying themselves deep in the untainted snow. I feel my heart, normally heavy from its lack of Ivezho, my twin, suddenly unfettered and free to explore the intricate heat that is Glacia's body. Eyes, that experience only the worst the world has to offer, are suddenly clear - able to truly appreciate the gradient of blacks that compose the mare pressed against me. 

Oh, my demons are still there. They lurk, but they are buried beneath the snow and my raptuous need to fall into the fire that is slowly consuming me. It burns hot; I feel both weak and strong. My demise lingers in its flames, suggesting that the rapture I want to allow myself to bleed away in, will only end in blackness. But I can't pull away. I have never been this close to something this beautiful, something this pristine - something that instills in me something other than apathy and hate. 

This feels white. Pure. Perfect.

I exhale my intentions into the soft curve of her neck. My mind fades away, blurring into the delicious tantalizing tingle that is rapidly expanding through my joints. My body is instead left to its own devices, and eagerly my instincts take over. My neck arches, and I feel the stretching of my muscles send a pleasurable tension through my back. My wings fold up and backwards, as if cupping the air around her - allowing the dazzling colour-play of light and shadows from my magic - create patterns across the depths of her shoulders. My nose traces the elegant contours of her neck to her withers, but there is an insistence. I want to savor this, but I also can't help myself. I am afraid she will bleed away and disappear, and I will forever lose the bright spark that cascades between us.

I need her, in this moment, more than I've needed anything else. 

My body passes hers, pressing against her flank. All the while, my nose traces the fine lines of her svelte pelt; my teeth chattering gently against the folds of black. A wing drapes itself over her barrel as I near her hindquarters. I am dizzy now - dizzy with expectation of what is to come, dizzy with the wealth of happiness and beauty that has filled me. 

My nose and teeth trail down her back leg, finding the soft and less-muscular flesh of her thigh. In this world of white and solitude, only her tail separates us both from the harshness of the world

@Glacia

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Everglow - by Rhoa - 11-28-2015, 11:49 AM
RE: Everglow - by Glacia - 11-28-2015, 11:08 PM
RE: Everglow - by Rhoa - 12-01-2015, 08:42 PM
RE: Everglow - by Glacia - 12-01-2015, 11:27 PM
RE: Everglow - by Rhoa - 12-01-2015, 11:42 PM
RE: Everglow - by Glacia - 12-02-2015, 12:31 AM
RE: Everglow - by Rhoa - 12-02-2015, 12:03 PM
RE: Everglow - by Glacia - 12-02-2015, 01:12 PM
RE: Everglow - by Rhoa - 12-11-2015, 09:15 PM