the Rift

In All My Dreams I Drown [Open]

Kairo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: 5by15f.jpg]
Kairo
Mare - Andalusian - 5yrs Old - 16hh  

In a blink of an eye, Kairo had found what she had been looking for. There was a crackle of crush underbrush that drew her attention. At first the creature looked to be a stag, his sizable antlers drew her attention first. At closer glance however, it was none other than a russet stallion. She couldn’t help as a smile came over her maw and murmured under her breath “Well damn”. She was captivated by the stallion, this very being before her was what she was searching for. He was slightly taller than her but less built and had the greenest eyes she had ever seen. He stood proudly, head raised as he approached her. On the side of his body was a stark white image of a tree imbedded into his coat. The mare mused if the stallion knew any magic, but held off asking any questions that might make her seem foolish.

The male spoke animatedly, his tone pleasant "You do look quite lost ma'am" She looked back at him, meeting his gaze. Not lost, just exploring she replied gently with a faint sigh. "I am Tilney, of the Worlds Edge. Something tells me you have not crossed these borders before" The stallion seemed friendly enough to Kairo, and she could not deny the fact that his very presence there interested her greatly. It’s nice to meet you Tilney, I’m Kairo. I’m guessing World’s Edge is part of Helovia? I’ve travelled pretty far and I am hoping to explore what I can of this land.

"If its lodgings you seek, I will be headed back to my home at the Edge in the morning and you are welcome to accompany me!" Kairo held back inappropriate jokes she was thinking about and instead nodded politely at the brunette stallion. Somewhere to stay would be great actually since she could feel the nagging of her tired mind. That would be great, actually. She said with a grin. So what brings you out here then?

"ooc: Nice rack Tilney :*"

@Tilney

Messages In This Thread
In All My Dreams I Drown [Open] - by Kairo - 12-11-2015, 02:48 AM
RE: In All My Dreams I Drown [Open] - by Tilney - 12-11-2015, 05:09 AM
RE: In All My Dreams I Drown [Open] - by Kairo - 12-11-2015, 10:07 PM
RE: In All My Dreams I Drown [Open] - by Tilney - 12-12-2015, 01:18 AM
RE: In All My Dreams I Drown [Open] - by Kairo - 12-17-2015, 07:09 PM
RE: In All My Dreams I Drown [Open] - by Tilney - 12-26-2015, 03:35 AM