the Rift

In All My Dreams I Drown [Open]

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind

Not lost, just exploring was she. A soft smirk had fallen on the gentle stags maw; adventurers in theses parts certainly was not uncommon. When he had crossed through these very woods he had been exploring, but also helplessly lost at the same time. Then the ashen fae spoke her name and a wide grin fell on Tilneys gold countenance "Kairo! a beautiful name." 
Next she spoke a question and he answered with a nod and a quiet "Yes, the Worlds Edge is one of the four herds of this land" he began to walk and gestured for her to walk with him. "Our home is in the forest on ocean cliffs to the west of Helovia. There is another herd in the hot south, another not far from here and another in the cold north."

Tilneys steps were short and slow, his eyes on the does pair of dark red. He was happy to answer any questions she had about this land. On agreeing to come with him back to the Edge, he smiled and gave a nod "I will be stopping to rest at nightfall but we should be at the edge in no time if we set off at dawn."
So what brings you out here then?
Tilneys smile faded ever so slightly. He was on his way home from journeying to the Blood Falls where he had met his friend Rexanna. She had not been happy when he met her, in fact he had never seen her quite that miserable. They discussed their troubles and wept until it was too late in the day for his nightblind eyes to be stuck at a dark place like the bloody falls.

"I met a friend at the Blood Falls" was his answer "It is an eerie river to the north of here. The water is as red as dragons blood and the trees block the sun so much its almost as dark as night"
Soon he had come upon a tall oak. Its trunk was hollowed at the base over rocks giving way to a large, cave-like cavern. "This will do" He uttered, about to step inside when he remembered there was a lady present. He backed out of the way, smiling to her and nodded towards the cave "After you". He knew he had to stay close to the entrance anyway so he could see during the final hours of day; if he went further into the cavern he would be left as blind as if it were midnight.

tilney
And Oh there is more to this life

xD xD
@Kairo

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
In All My Dreams I Drown [Open] - by Kairo - 12-11-2015, 02:48 AM
RE: In All My Dreams I Drown [Open] - by Tilney - 12-11-2015, 05:09 AM
RE: In All My Dreams I Drown [Open] - by Kairo - 12-11-2015, 10:07 PM
RE: In All My Dreams I Drown [Open] - by Tilney - 12-12-2015, 01:18 AM