the Rift

[PRIVATE] I'm glad you're alive now let me fucking kill you
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

GAUCHO
I'd bring you further roses but it does you no good.

Silently Gaucho marveled at the hostility that scattered Ampere's previously calm exterior. She suddenly appeared larger, sparkier, and more commanding than she had moments ago, and while Gaucho had never really be afraid of Ampere in the conventional sense, he could certainly recall why it was she was such an imposing figure on the battle field. During the terse seconds that the edges of her body sharpened, he wondered if he hadn't overstepped. That Ampere might accuse him of overstepping was one thing - she accused him of all sorts of things on a fairly regular basis. But had he?

As quickly as it came, her hackles lowered. Although outwardly Gaucho had not reflected her tenseness, inwardly his mind had tightened. Arguments were certainly not his forte, especially not the more emotionally-fueled ones.

I can't do this Gaucho!

Unsurprisingly, the dun did not know to what she was referring, and the slackening of his jaw and gentle tilt of his ears backwards indicated his confusion. But as always, he kept silent on the matter, instead allowing his gaze to roam over the hills and valleys of her being, wondering how he might settle the anguish within her. As she turned away, the dun's gaze followed as if trying to inspect the invisible thoughts that lingered around her.
Upssssssset, Mara whispered unhelpfully into his mind.

As she mentioned the ranks she had to uphold as well as raising a son, Gaucho's teeth pressed together. Ampere was ... not one to complain like this. Oh sure she complained and was happy to tell him all the things he had done wrong, or needed to improve upon ... but rarely, if ever, did she complain about her work. It was something that they shared in common, this bizarre mix of love for family and being workaholics to that end. But now it was too much? From anyone else, Gaucho might have understood. He did not expect others to bear the substantial and permanent weight of the herd, for them, it was simply too much. In his more blasphemous thoughts, at times, he too thought it was too much. But these states of self doubt and weakness never lasted long.

How long had Ampere felt like this?

"What do you want to do?" He asked distractedly, his minding still reeling at the implications of her answer. Did she want to drop one title? Which one? Both? Did she merely want to be a bother to Zero?

Did she want to be here at all?

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm glad you're alive now let me fucking kill you - by Gaucho - 12-18-2015, 11:51 AM