the Rift

[OPEN] No, I summon YOU

God of the Spark Posts: 111
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the SPARK

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate of everyone drops to zero

The God looked positively casual as he regarded Deimos. The Reaper had been a fixture of the Basin ever since the God had unmasked the mountainous regions from the cobwebs of time. Didn't Deimos have any desires to do anything else? As the bringer of death rightly assumed, the God knew all about the crumbling facade that was the Plague. He was surprised that it hadn't lasted longer, actually. It had all of the right foundations and motivations - the right leadership ... Or at least, had. But even without Illynx, the Doctor, and a few other members, surely Deimos had what it took to keep it going? The God wasn't a big fan of racism, but he did appreciate the efforts made to just maintain the status quo - we're over here, you stay over there - nothing wrong with that.

"It's your tent, do what you want." He offered with a shrug, but without his normal accusatory tones.

His ears flickered as the Riftian-issue was addressed. There was no mention of disease...no questions about their intentions ... just an inquiry as to how to destroy them, or, how to keep them away. The God snorted, smirking at the Reaper as he slowly shook his head. "Nah. I think my kin all but took care of them-" He began, his voice careless and uninterested as if it was all old hat. Which, for the God of fucking Time, it basically was. Miss Yue was correct. That was why we chose the four lands that we did - they were dying of a disease that we could both heal and rectify - which we did. "

His gaze shifted to Ashamin as he piped up. "Your sentinels are decaying because Ulrik decided to vacate these frosty mountains in lieu of somewhere warmer." Which was just to say, they aren't my problem, kid.

"Unless I open another portal, they have no means by which to enter into Helovia - " The God continued, answering Deimos' final question. "And I'm not planning on performing that trick anytime soon."

As Ashamin suggested something about harnessing the essence of wolves using the God's powers, the God cocked a hip as well as an eyebrow and returned the Haruspex's gaze. 

Wolves?

They were worried about Gods that just popped out of thin air, hoards of new citizens arriving on their borders, something about children being too young to fight, and wolves from the Steppe was the thing that they concluded would be best for them?

.... Had he left them alone in the mountains too long?

"You even know what it means to harness an essence? You think I just snap my fingers (which would be quite a feat, given his cloven hooves) and essences are harnessed? If he didn't think that Ashamin might run away crying if he was berated anymore, the God might have continued. But he did, so he didn't. 

"So ... you want wolves to patrol the borders. And pray tell, Haruspex, how they will tell friend from foe? Ulrik's sentinels could learn by simple calculations - all it took was someone being led through in order for the sentinels to render them friendly. Just how do you think a pack of feral wolves, even with their essences harnessed will know good from bad?"

CREDITS: Tamme & Boom

Messages In This Thread
No, I summon YOU - by God of the Spark - 11-08-2015, 05:04 PM
RE: No, I summon YOU - by Rhea - 11-08-2015, 05:48 PM
RE: No, I summon YOU - by God of the Spark - 11-08-2015, 05:58 PM
RE: No, I summon YOU - by Rhea - 11-08-2015, 06:57 PM
RE: No, I summon YOU - by Ashamin - 11-08-2015, 07:53 PM
RE: No, I summon YOU - by Öde - 11-11-2015, 11:05 PM
RE: No, I summon YOU - by God of the Spark - 11-12-2015, 09:32 PM
RE: No, I summon YOU - by Deimos - 11-15-2015, 09:08 AM
RE: No, I summon YOU - by Ashamin - 11-23-2015, 11:06 AM
RE: No, I summon YOU - by Öde - 11-28-2015, 01:29 AM