the Rift

[OPEN] Treading Water

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare

The beast had found himself staying inside the borders of the throat recently, his ventures on pause. He had met many faces in his time here and he was proud that he had ventured out in acquaintances rather then across the lands. Soon though, he would return to the masses of Helovia to patrol as well as gather intel that his job so called for. Perhaps he too would suture the broken relationships of so many.

The chromed released a large sigh as the warm rain fell down his coat, his tassels soaked and heavy on his crest. He had gotten caught in the unexpected change of weather and sought shelter, hoping that he could at least dry. Miseal caught sight of the tree that he heard much of, golden orbs squinting through the buckets of rain and dark skies to find it's trunk. There, he arrived in a dripping, cold, mess to say the least. The words of another seeped through the wet shield of his ears, his body shaking as he tossed the water off him. Miseal searched for the source of the question, her black coat nearly blending in with the shadows of the sky and tree. Walking closer to her, he joined her as she looked upon the wolf in the rain. "I would think surely it's been here far longer then us." He whispered, turning away from the rain to peer at Ghost. He of course knew her, but she more then likely did not know him. "I am Miseal by the way."He said, words ever deep and low.

Ears flipped back as the scent of another spoke into his nostrils. Turning golden orbs, he found another leaning against the bark of the great tree that they all took shelter in. Brow arching, he spoke to Riel, the mare he had met earlier while helping Maren in building the church "Are you alright?" Miseal asked, concerned if his fellow herd mate was okay.

OCC: I totally forgot about this thread! So a quick gross post up!

</style>

Art by Jen

Messages In This Thread
Treading Water - by Ghost - 12-12-2015, 07:09 AM
RE: Treading Water - by Riel - 12-18-2015, 06:50 PM
RE: Treading Water - by Misael - 12-23-2015, 03:18 PM
RE: Treading Water - by Ghost - 01-11-2016, 10:04 AM
RE: Treading Water - by Misael - 01-28-2016, 09:44 PM