the Rift

Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open]

Abyss Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Abyss
"I must confess that I feel like a monster"

"Perhaps when we meet again, the reunion will be in better temper," the stallion said, quietly, watching her brush past him. For some reason, the mare had left a cloud upon his mood. He had gotten little of what he had desired, and he had not satisfied his desires. However, the mare had given him much to think about, and in doing so, had given him things to think about.

"Farewell, my dear," the stallion called as she left him, "May you find the love you seek." He met it genuinely, which was strange. Yes, this mare whose name he did not know was one that he would remember in days to come. She had given him much to think about. Perhaps their encounter had changed them both.

((OCC: and done?))

Messages In This Thread
Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-25-2012, 04:29 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-25-2012, 06:36 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-25-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-26-2012, 02:04 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-27-2012, 03:26 AM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-28-2012, 12:54 PM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-29-2012, 11:13 AM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Abyss - 10-30-2012, 10:44 AM
RE: Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open] - by Cleopatra Selene - 10-30-2012, 11:50 AM