the Rift

[PRIVATE] Lions,Tigers, and Bears Oh My...

Anzanie Posts: 86
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 :: Ages in Orangemoon
Danjah
Anzanie
Nothing splendid was ever created in cold blood.
Heat is required to forge anything.
Every great accomplishment is the story of a flaming heart.
The noises from the distance intrigued the massive splashed princess. Her bulging belly almost certainly outweighed her childish beautiful looks. Anzanie could feel the entirety of her future within that swelling, and in there was the hope that she would retain her looks and physique once she had given birth. Would she be a good mother? Would the father of her child remember her? All these questions buried the Glacier's other responsibilities at this time, and for this she felt she had neglected her homeland and of course her newly crowned friend, Tembovu.

Within the trees and foliage surrounded by the Orangemoon colours and scents, the fae heaved herself across the terraria, unable to stay silent as her mass left her dainty daggers dragging through the hard and cold soil. The Edge was unforgiving to a creature in her state, and Anzanie sighed with the regret of what had happened on that fateful night. But not meaning to dwell on these matters, the still-naive dame continued, her splashed bodice looking dull and unkept as she continued to follow the voices.

As she came closer to where the sound was coming from, Anzanie soon began to recognise the voice of a certain friend of hers: the King! Tembovu's distinct voice was unmistakable, and with a smile already awash over her soft velveteens she felt herself even beginning to quicken the pace. She wanted to see the giant brute as fast as she could. He, after all, had not been one to judge when he had discovered and Anzanie regarded this as a kindness. But as she came closer, she spotted him - and another. It was a tiny filly, no more than a month old at best. Her pale mudded boice tinted with azure was striking, whilst her tri-horned cranium appeared doused with patches of ivory, just like the sort that spread just before her rump. What concluded to her appearance was a lion's tail fashioned in the same hues as the rest of her. She had never met her, but in the circumstances the exotic princess had sheltered herself away from most life. She didn't want anyone to see her as she was. Not even Misael.

With another sigh came a little high pitched cough out of her as she stepped up to the huge bodice of Tembovu and dipped her cranium in greeting,
"Tembovu your majesty, my friend, I do hope I'm not intruding..." She then gestured with a slight twist of her pretty neck towards the lump in her enormous belly, "I hope you will excuse my appearance at this time. You can probably tell that I'm not best equipped to be out and about." An embarrassed smile was evident through the warmth that her pale orbs showed. She then smiled as she turned to the little filly, in a warm and reassuring greeting to a little dove that was seemingly confused...

[OOC: I'm so so sorry how long this took! I have been incredibly busy but I do hope I haven't missed out <3]

" . "
image credits

@Tembovu @Hera
[Image: K9UH30N5.gif]
Please tag Anzanie in all posts! ♥

Messages In This Thread
Lions,Tigers, and Bears Oh My... - by Hera - 12-02-2015, 10:52 PM
RE: Lions,Tigers, and Bears Oh My... - by Tembovu - 12-03-2015, 12:53 AM
RE: Lions,Tigers, and Bears Oh My... - by Hera - 12-04-2015, 10:25 PM
RE: Lions,Tigers, and Bears Oh My... - by Tembovu - 12-09-2015, 01:54 AM
RE: Lions,Tigers, and Bears Oh My... - by Hera - 12-09-2015, 10:05 PM
RE: Lions,Tigers, and Bears Oh My... - by Tembovu - 12-11-2015, 10:20 PM