the Rift

[OPEN] I'm only human - I crash and I break down

Tae Posts: 133
Dragon's Throat Alchemist atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 2 HP: 72.5 |
Mal :: Timber Wolf :: Terrorize & Hel :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd
tae

I had to leave my life behind; I dug graves you'll never find
As the warmth of Ampere's muzzle touched Tae for the first time, the girl jumped. As she did so, her body seemed to burst and evaporate into ghostly swirls. She remained physically solid, but became translucent, and then nearly transparent. The entirety of her conscious mind had been spent pressed up against the wall of her shell. She had felt warmth from Ampere's body before, but never in this way. Slowly as she realized the sensation was pleasurable, her body seemingly solidified, losing its ghostly aspect.

Tae's pale white eyes searched for Ampere's own. It took a moment, for she was not used to having to focus on anything. Her gaze jerkily moved up Ampere's flank, and the feeling of drowning in a sea of blue and black made her stumble forward into Ampere's side. Her wings splayed helplessly from her side, instinctively trying to help her balance. It was then that she noticed Zero, and her gaze shifted to Grusha, looking obviously confused.

Why were there so many here. Why wasn't the world just her, and Grusha, and her shell?

All of a sudden she was consumed by hunger, and now that she knew that her Seestra had made it out into the world with her, she allowed her attention to shift. Roughly she bumped her tiny velvety muzzle against Ampere's flank. Instincts shifted her stance, and quickly her lips found what she was looking for. Her wings hung limply from her sides - bearing banding on the edges: the only real indication that Ampere had assisted in her conception at all.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm only human - I crash and I break down - by Tae - 12-27-2015, 03:03 PM