the Rift

The banner that you wave [open]

Descaro Posts: 77
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
imi

His brooding was cut involuntary short when a blue side almost came crashing into him. Out of reaction the bulky steed shied away from the grey horn she bared so threateningly low, his eyes bulging in surprise. As Descaro gathered his wits about him his recognized the stranger as a mare of roan and spotted qualities, her confident apology almost drawing him straight into her embrace. She was beautiful and the steed did prefer the company of mares, he let the slight incident drop and instead watched her curiously. His eyes roving over her body noting defined muscles at the traditional leonine tail of a unicorn.

She spoke her name, he'd heard it before but couldn't pin down where. Maybe in one of the old herd meetings they used to have back in the Edge days. Leyra. Pretty. One he could easily remember and he most certainly wouldn't be forgetting her in a hurry. A coy smile played on his dark lips as he introduced himself to the lovely femme who had presented herself to wildly in front of him. "I'm Descaro. Care to accompany me on my patrol, Leyra?"

His voice was smooth and cool as he angled his body away from the mare and motioned back towards the Arch. Dark pools questioning as he awaited her answer.

Messages In This Thread
The banner that you wave [open] - by Descaro - 10-30-2012, 11:30 AM
RE: The banner that you wave [open] - by Leyra - 10-30-2012, 02:19 PM
RE: The banner that you wave [open] - by Descaro - 10-30-2012, 03:24 PM
RE: The banner that you wave [open] - by Leyra - 10-30-2012, 03:39 PM
RE: The banner that you wave [open] - by Descaro - 10-30-2012, 04:30 PM
RE: The banner that you wave [open] - by Leyra - 11-01-2012, 11:03 AM
RE: The banner that you wave [open] - by Descaro - 11-07-2012, 05:43 PM
RE: The banner that you wave [open] - by Leyra - 11-09-2012, 09:04 PM
RE: The banner that you wave [open] - by Descaro - 11-21-2012, 12:47 PM