the Rift

Poison In Our Veins [COMPLETED]

Soren Posts: 47
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 h :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
SOREN
Run away with me, Lost souls and reverie, Running wild and running free, Two kids, you and me
Her voice was like sweet syrup. Dark ears flipped foreword to catch the sweet words that dripped from her mouth. Ah, so she was lost after all. The crooked smile lifts higher as I open my mouth to speak to her again, but we are interrupted. The newest stallion is charming, with his own unique swagger. He seemed to be a joyous lad, and I was happy to receive his presence. Kindly I nod to him in welcoming, and listen to his words. He had certain way to his words, dropping vowels here or there, but I liked it. I like his drawly charming way of speaking.

After he finally introduces himself, and The still unnamed painted woman speaks her piece I decide I should probably speak up, and handle things like Caenan said. "It is a pleasure Caenan. I am Soren." the smile broadens as my deep vocals vibrate words between us, looking from the smaller uniquely colored and crowned stud to the intricate fox.

"I do recall you where saying you where lost, yes? If you require rest, I do know of a wonderful place called the hidden falls, where you would able to rest. Of course no obligations. It is only one of the four herdlands here in Helovia. If you wish, head southwest for some wonderfully warm weather, or if you prefer the cold, up north is the mountains. There is a herd in both places. The northern one, the basin, only accepts unicorns however. They prefer their own kind. Also, heading west there is the Endless blue, and the worlds edge. I don't know much, but enough to help some. Sheepishly I glance down and back up. Your rambling. Stop.

"if you wish to know more about the Hidden Falls I can certainly answer any of those questions. and then my blue eyes shift to the stud beside me. Where do you hail from Caenan. Perhaps you would like to tell the lovely lady about it? I don't want to do all the talking." I wink cheerfully at him, before watching the stud expectantly.

Good lord, I am an absolute fool.

And I say, Hey, hey hey hey, Living like we're renegades

@Dahlia

Messages In This Thread
Poison In Our Veins [COMPLETED] - by Dahlia - 12-31-2015, 01:30 AM
RE: Poison In Our Veins [Open!] - by Soren - 12-31-2015, 02:22 AM
RE: Poison In Our Veins [Open!] - by Caenan - 12-31-2015, 10:34 AM
RE: Poison In Our Veins [Open!] - by Dahlia - 01-01-2016, 10:25 PM
RE: Poison In Our Veins [Open!] - by Soren - 01-02-2016, 04:11 AM
RE: Poison In Our Veins [Open!] - by Tilney - 01-02-2016, 04:50 AM
RE: Poison In Our Veins [Open!] - by Caenan - 01-02-2016, 12:54 PM
RE: Poison In Our Veins [Open!] - by Essetia - 01-02-2016, 10:29 PM