[OPEN] I'm only human - I crash and I break down

Grusha Posts: 56
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 17 :: 2 HP: 65.5 |
Nashoba :: Timber Wolf :: Paralyze ali
grusha

It doesn't matter, doesn't matter if I scare you
I only wanted, only wanted someone else's skin

It took Grusha several moments before she even began to realize that there were more present than just her and her sister. The girl lifted her head from Tae's flank and she blinked as she looked from Ampere, to Zero, then to the stallion with the bone in his nose and the flaming wings. Her attention was drawn back to Ampere, Ma she had heard faintly as she'd escaped her shell. The blue and black mare dipped her head down and Grusha stretched her neck out, her muzzle reaching to touch her mother's only to pull away abruptly as soon as she was touched.

Tae began to move and the larger twin took that as a sign that she also needed to stand. Her legs wobbled under once she finally stood and for a short time she half expected to fall back into the sand. Her sister moved to their mother's side and Grusha watched as her head disappeared beneath the black and blue mare's flank. She knew, instinctively, what Tae sought and her stomach growled its own hunger, but Grusha could wait until Tae was finished. Besides, she was curious about the stallion with the bone nose and fire wings.

Slowly, Grusha turned toward Gaucho and she looked up at him, her blue eyes blinking as she focused on his face. She lurched toward him on still unsteady legs and only stopped when she was close enough to touch him, but did she dare?

Yes.

Grusha reached her muzzle toward Gaucho's foreleg and she sniffed at him then snorted. His scent wasn't entirely pleasant and when she grew older she would know that what she had smelled was sweat and that it was commonplace among warriors (and anyone that lived in the Throat). It wasn't unpleasant enough for Grusha to turn and wobble away, so she pressed her face against her father's leg.

"."

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm only human - I crash and I break down - by Grusha - 01-03-2016, 05:59 PM