the Rift

First time for everything [Hunting, RE please]

Cirrus Posts: 233
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8 HP: 69 | Buff: SWIFT
Whit

Another frown crinkled the brow of the young maiden, though she is pleased that she was at least, able to strike against a target. Swiftly following in the spears wake, she bounds towards it, simultaneously jumping down upon where the bushrat laid and tugging the spear free. A snort wrinkled her lips, she did not like this game, very much, at all. But, she did want to be a warrior, and even though her target at this stage was smaller, and for different reasons than why one fought in wars, she supposed she would just have to get used to it. With an extra kick given on her de[arture of the bushrat’s vicinity to ensure its death, the filly galloped across the sands, rousing more fauna hiding within the bushes. A rabbit, sleepy from its slower winter cycles, emerges, and sits still, attempting to use its camouflage to protect its life. But Cirrus’ keen gaze spies it, and with a powerful wingbeat and leaps to land upon it, thrusting the silver-tipped spear at it just for good measure.
as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

• please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
    I write what I feel at the time
    and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
    RE: First time for everything [Hunting, RE please] - by Cirrus - 10-31-2012, 07:29 AM