the Rift

If I Leave My Grin Behind [open]

Myrddin Posts: 115
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 :: Old
Aud

Myrddin nodded listening to what another might have construed as incoherent ramblings - utter nonsense. How could the 'way', be all three, or none? What were they even talking about, at this point? But Myrddin was not lost - he understood perfectly, and a layer of dust seemed to shake itself loose from his heart, as a pang of sadness overcame the old Unicorn. How perfectly out of place this little one was; how in danger, and dangerous he must be.

Which would you prefer - as the little fellow made this statement, Myrddin issued a hearty laugh, as if Chester had just made some great joke. In fact, Myrddin believed he had. "Time is but a face on the water, and all of this has already happened, you and I have merely chosen to focus on this particular instant. You must then already know, that my preference is for you to simultaneously be mad and unmad (not dead or undead, like another famous cat). Talking about it will only force you to chose one"

Poignantly, the youngling then changed the subject. As he did so, Myrddin furrowed his brow, showing increasing worry on his aged features. "Do you say so? Then let it be so." How could the Knight be here? The Cat, maybe, but the Knight? Who was guarding the squares? And who could he be, in this land? "Perhaps he is looking for a re-match, after his rather paltry defeat by the White Knight?" Myrddin doubted very much that the Knight was in fact here. "You see clearly, don't you?"

Myr believed that in fact, this little wanderling was being taken advantage of. But the Cat was no fool - the Cat always seemed to know. Perhaps, as his question hinted at, being in Helovia had dulled his senses, somewhat.

[OOC: OMG I LOVE CHESTER!!! You play him so well !]

Messages In This Thread
If I Leave My Grin Behind [open] - by Chester - 10-28-2012, 01:18 AM
RE: If I Leave My Grin Behind [open] - by Myrddin - 10-28-2012, 03:31 PM
RE: If I Leave My Grin Behind [open] - by Chester - 10-28-2012, 11:59 PM
RE: If I Leave My Grin Behind [open] - by Myrddin - 10-29-2012, 10:23 AM
RE: If I Leave My Grin Behind [open] - by Chester - 10-29-2012, 11:30 AM
RE: If I Leave My Grin Behind [open] - by Myrddin - 10-29-2012, 12:21 PM
RE: If I Leave My Grin Behind [open] - by Chester - 10-30-2012, 07:00 PM
RE: If I Leave My Grin Behind [open] - by Myrddin - 10-31-2012, 01:23 PM
RE: If I Leave My Grin Behind [open] - by Chester - 11-02-2012, 09:42 PM
RE: If I Leave My Grin Behind [open] - by Chester - 11-07-2012, 10:04 PM