the Rift

[OPEN] ghosts on the doorstep [return/rejoin]

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
rexanna
Before the gray stallion could answer his name to me, he offered me a hello. Smiling to him, I nodded. “It is. It’s quite a beautiful day.” My voice filled the air before I noticed as a new figure stirred and came into the light. One that I had not met yet, but one that seemed quite exotic herself as well. I dipped my head in a hello to her in return to her own greeting. Then she spoke, chimes on the air while her orange eyes travelled between the two of us. I smiled to her briefly before the stag spoke up. I agreed with him silently as he said she was not intruding, head bobbing in a small motion, eyes trailing from the chocolate blue mare to the gray stallion once again.

Good to meet ye both. I’m Calder.

His accent was something that I wasn’t entirely familiar with, but something that allowed me to wonder about where he came from to get such an accent. I parted my lips slightly to begin speaking on asking why he had travelled to visit the Basin, but he seemed to know what was on my mind. He spoke of being a member seasons ago, but showed that he had much more interest in finding where his family resided. I could admire that, if I had family here. I would want to know where they were as well, but as he spoke of not finding his sister I let a small frown fall onto my face.

I’m sorry about not finding your sister, Calder. However, I don’t see why we wouldn’t welcome you back. I’m the lead Thief here, so we don’t need to wait for a Lead to arrive. Consider yourself to have a home here.” I paused, blue eyes dancing over to Ming Yue with a smile. “Ming Yue, I hope the Basin is providing everything you’re looking for.” Turning my cream head to face the antlered stallion once again. “I’m not sure how long ago it was since you’ve been here, but things have been changing. I could show you both around if you would like? Perhaps we could get to know each other and what rank might interest you?” I questioned, eyes dancing between the two of them – completely unsure if Ming had a rank either. I shifted my weight then, tail shifting gently along the icy ground. My barrel large and full of life and warmth in the icy kingdom I hoped we all could call home.

"Talk."
Sweetie,
you had me.
image credits

@Calder @Ming Yue , It's kinda all over the place so I apologize xD but I wanted to get it up for you guys :)
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: ghosts on the doorstep [return/rejoin] - by Rexanna - 01-11-2016, 06:59 PM