the Rift

[PRIVATE] and maybe, you will bruise

Abaddon Posts: 42
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3hh :: 6 :: Ages in Frostfall HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Danjah
Abaddon
All men have secrets…

The mannerisms of the ivory to his words seemed rather unexpected. Abaddon's giant frame was ultimately towering the little structure of a Spanish breed that was feminine on the pools and strong in the pillars. Whatever this creature was doing here, whatever it was that was pulling her to be alone, it was wasted on her. The dirtied ivory pelt he had glanced upon first was now becoming muttled with wet patches from the mist falling from the clouds as they stood together high up in the mountains. His obsidian pelt too was getting wet, and it made the hellboy shiver and stamp his front leg pillar down into the softening ground in distaste. He hated the wet, he lived only for the burning dry heat, perhaps best suited to living in the holes of a volcano.

She twisted herself to face him, the height difference giving him reason to stretch his cranium down to face her in the eyes as he realised just how small she was. At the sound of the pet named he christened her with already, Abaddon spotted the little demon's lobes pin back. Why? He didn't give a shit.

And then she retorted with a voice that had evidently not been needed for a while. His pools fired up with a hunger to see just how much he could push her as he thought of his response. She was certainly a little demon alright, with those scars that fit the persona perfectly and the ghost-like appearance of every other corner of her little frame. With his dark voice lowering down to a sinister whisper he replied,
"Then what exactly is this? To my knowledge this is exactly what you would want in this godforsaken wasteland..." and then he edged closer as he spoke again, "You are entirely my expectations, little demon. You have such sadness for such a creature, but you know deep down how much of a demon you could really be..." At this point even Abaddon was unclear was his intentions were. Was he encouraging her to venture into the darkness? A stranger was he to her, that Abaddon had no idea just how innocent the fae was. But he would find out. He wanted to, he yearned for it for some unknown and bizarre reason. Nobody had compelled him more other than the devil he worshipped.

"Unless youre either the Devil I'm searching for, or someone willing to end a life, I doubt we have anything in common here."

Such a sentence made the hellboy smile. She knew she meant little to anybody, or at least, that's how she interpreted herself. The outside world was isolating her for some unknown reason. It was that or she was stark-raving mad to be suicidial. But Abaddon prevailed, his words pretending to not give a fuck about how she felt, "If you wish to end your life I could give you so many ideas. My personal favourite would be to step into the dark where the fires burn so hard they would melt you in an instant," his fiery pools edged slightly in order to pierce her gaze, "but I care not how you want to end your life. You want me to do it? I will. But if you're looking for the Devil then only look inside yourself because everybody has an inner dark side." Abaddon was losing his mind, evidently. Was he stopping her from ending it? "I think you'll find we have a lot in common..." His words were egging her to be his toy. Abaddon and his Little Demon. How fitting.

" . "

[OOC: HE'S LOSING HIS MIND ;D]

@Glasgow
[Image: abaddon_pixel___enfanir_by_danjahmouse-d9uses0.png]
Please tag Abaddon in all posts! ♥

Messages In This Thread
and maybe, you will bruise - by Glasgow - 01-12-2016, 03:09 AM
RE: and maybe, you will bruise - by Abaddon - 01-12-2016, 05:13 AM
RE: and maybe, you will bruise - by Glasgow - 01-12-2016, 05:42 AM
RE: and maybe, you will bruise - by Abaddon - 01-12-2016, 06:07 AM
RE: and maybe, you will bruise - by Glasgow - 01-12-2016, 04:43 PM
RE: and maybe, you will bruise - by Abaddon - 01-18-2016, 07:07 AM