the Rift

[OPEN] ghosts on the doorstep [return/rejoin]

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
rexanna
I watched as Ming welcomed Calder, a smile playing on my ivory lips. As time passed and words exchanged, Ming caught my attention as she addressed me. I dipped my head in almost a playful type of bow before offering her a wink. “I know I don’t exactly look the part, but here I am.” A musical laugh escaped my throat. Turning my gaze back and forth between Calder and Ming, attention dragged back to Ming as she spoke of not knowing what the ranks were. Calder agreeing with her in being forgetful and I nodded, following along as he spoke to both Ming and I. As he finished briefly, I began to chime in. “We still have all of those ranks. Time Menders, which are our healers are led by Lena. Weavers, which are our crafters, are led by Johnny. He’s got quite the scent, you can’t miss that peppermint man.” A small laugh escaped me again. “Then we have our Warriors, who I’m afraid I don’t know who leads them, Thieves which are led by myself, and of course the Haruspex. That role is taken by Ashamin, his job is to speak with our God.” I nodded, speaking of the painted stallion fondly as his child grew within me.

Fluted ears perked to Calder as he spoke of wanting to join me and Ming around the Basin. I nodded with a bit of excitement billowing within my chest. “Great. These legs have been itching to move ever since this little one has started growing.” I smiled to the two of them before turning from the entrance, hoping that they would follow. I paused in my step just to be sure, swinging my heavy gold and ivory head to speak once more. “I’ll be a bit slow, but if you both bear with me, we can get through it.” I nodded as if to finish my words before beginning to step down from the Arch. The Sentinels looming overhead as I moved on, unsure entirely if they chose to follow. If not, then my next few words would fall on deaf ears. “I joined the Basin a little over a year ago, starting as a Phantom. Which is one of our lower Sneak ranks. We’re lacking in all departments lately, seeing as many of them have come and gone recently. We’re currently lead by Deimos, Hotaru, and Thranduil. Though I haven’t seen Thranduil around lately. Right after I joined, we had a large meeting that promoted the two of them to join Deimos as leads which caused a bit of a stir here. We lost a few people after that, but we’ve been working hard to replace our ranks with those willing. If any of you are curious about joining a rank, I’m sure we could accommodate. We’re always looking for more help.” A smile placed contently on my pale maw, pausing in both step and word in case anyone had any questions.

"Talk."
Sweetie,
you had me.
image credits

@Calder @Ming Yue
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: ghosts on the doorstep [return/rejoin] - by Rexanna - 01-15-2016, 12:57 AM