the Rift

[PRIVATE] that rush, that feeling

Ivezho Posts: 71
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0 hh :: 5 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Zhoroakah :: Wedge-tailed Eagle :: None Whit
Ivezho
Mordecai, she called herself, and immediately he ran it through his mind, trying to find its root, its meaning; his mother had imprinted upon him languages from across all the realms of Loorien. Her name was spoken in a tongue he hadn't touched on much, but from what he could recall, he saw a warrior; it was a powerful name, its meaning was deep and many layered. Warrior was but one way to define it; there were histories, stories associated with it. And what was there to his own name? Beast, there was nothing great or strong in his name, nothing but what he saw as dark connotations. Beast, like he was something mindless, something soulless, something worthless. And yet his brother, Rhoa, whose name shared the same meaning, had resolved to live a purposeful life, a life where he certainly wasn't worthless; why was it that Ivezho felt so this way?

The tension his proposed touch caused through the mare was obvious, yet he didn't waver or hesitate in his attempt, and smiled against the mare's cheek as she did allow it. Ivezho was a creature of touch and feel as much as he was one for speaking and weaving words and learning all that there was to gleam from this life (something which he was admittedly poor at too).

Why she wanted to know who his mother and father were irked him a bit, but he was too swept away with speaking to someone who knew such an uncommon tongue that he relented - and he prayed he would not regret revealing the bloodlines that flowed through his veins, he prayed that she would not treat him any differently, that she would still allow his touch, as he gently made to move his maw down her nape with whisper-light caresses, pausing to rest near her withers. "Khal Wildfire anna ave, Khaleesi Transcended anna mai," King Wildfire is my father, Queen Transcended is my mother. Her next question caused him to think a bit more, his brow furrowed in thought and his words were chosen with delicate care. "Anha nesat jin akka," I know the way, he says, allowing a smile to curl his lips as he echoes her last sentiments back to her, "vosma Anha zin vo hethkat elat."

@Mordecai

veerdesigns | larfsalot
on deviantart

please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
I write what I feel at the time
and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
that rush, that feeling - by Ivezho - 12-30-2015, 05:25 PM
RE: that rush, that feeling - by Mordecai - 01-14-2016, 01:52 PM
RE: that rush, that feeling - by Ivezho - 01-16-2016, 11:24 PM
RE: that rush, that feeling - by Mordecai - 01-21-2016, 01:17 PM
RE: that rush, that feeling - by Ivezho - 01-22-2016, 05:25 AM